|being avoided|

This weird 'unknown' person kept texting me, about how Jungkook just uses me and stuff. It's starting to get to me.

I don't believe them tho. How could I believe some random stranger over my best friend?
....or crush...

I was sitting in the empty classroom. As always i'm the first one, to be there. I was staring at the blank page in front of me, daydreaming.

I didn't even realize that people are coming in and the room starts to fill up with murmurs and laughter.

I look up from my page and saw many people.

Many with books in their hands and being under them selves.

I looked for Jungkook, but he was nowhere to be found. That's weird because we usually have this class together.

Oh well, maybe he just overslept again.

~

Okay now I was starting to panic. The lesson already started and jungkook was still gone. Maybe he's sick?

No, he usually tells me.

I just thought that he is sick, and stopped worrying.

~

Wow I really don't understand Math. Finally it was time for my next lesson. I stepped out of the classroom, feeling like a lost puppy without Jungkook.

Still deep In thoughts, I bumped into someone. I let my books fall to the ground. I mumbled a quick 'sorry' and crouched to get my books.

The person in front of me clearly didn't have any interests in me, as this person just kept quiet.

I finished picking up my books.

I made eye contact with the person.
Those eyes really reminded me of someone...

That's when it hit me.

Jungkook?

My eyes widened and a smile formed on my lips.

I hugged him, but I already knew there's something up. He didn't hug me back.

Hey! I didn't see you in class. Did you skip?

I could see that he was uncomfortable. He started to gulp.

Uh...are you alright?

"M-me? Uh...yess." Finally some words coming out of his mouth.

"I didn't skip. Don't worry." Jungkook didn't even crack a smile.

Okayy? So why didn't you show up?

"Sorry Y/n but I have to go. See you around." He didn't even give me a chance to respond to him. He already turned around and left.

I wanted to speak up, but I couldn't.

Did I do something wrong?

This was the first time I actually wanted to speak...

Hello~
Now it's getting interesting. 👏
I hope you have a nice day/Night!
I purple you! 💜

Author-nim JIMOUT!