|Eyelash|

The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. The promise. Keep your freaking promise Y/n!

Jungkooks face was inches away from mine. An eyelash fell onto my cheek and Jungkook is trying to remove it, by practically observing my face. I think by now my eyelash was gone but Jungkook I still sticking to my face.

Jungkook, don't you think you got the eyelash already of my face?

"Hm? Oh, the eyelash is already gone. I was staring at your features." He smirked. I was shocked at how blunt he was, but didn't question him.

I lightly push him off of me. A light shade of red dusted my cheeks. To my dismay, Jungkook noticed it but didn't mock me. Instead he just smirked like he always would.

This wasn't something new. It started when I came to school on Monday. I told him that I already forgave him but he still continued being sweet and giving me heart attacks like the one today.

I think we need to go to class.

One good think about being mute is that there's no way you can stutter. I mean i can write words normally. Although I am embarrassed and flustered at the same time.

"Yeah let's go."

Silence.

"How was your voice before you started to become mute?"

I shrugged, not remembering a thing.

I don't know...I think it was normal? Well, it wasn't so high pitched like a normal girls voice. But don't think I sound like a man tho XD

Junkooks lips twitched upwards into a soft grin. He grabbed my pen out of my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I'm sure your voice is pretty."

A grin spread on my face. As fast as he grabbed my hand, he also let it go and walked into the classroom. I stared at my empty hand. The warmth already vanished.

I trotted with heavy steps into, the now full, classroom. Jungkook is making it hard for me to keep my promise. Is he doing it on purpose?

~

The school day ended with an annoying bell, teasing the students to stay in the school to clean up the mess they probably didn't even do.

I was with some random kids, I don't know, and Jiwoo. Kinda an awkward group if you ask me. I haven't been on Jiwoo's good side lately and we usually just ignore each other.

"Haven't seen you in awhile." She broke the silence. I nodded, but didn't bother to bring out my Notebook. Jiwoo started to mop the cold, tiled floor of the bathroom. We haven't started fighting yet so that's a plus.

"Maybe it should stay like this."

Welp, never mind.

She chuckled in a low tone, that send shivers down my spine, not in the good way.

Any thoughts?

Author-nim JIMOUT!