|Taehyung|

"J...Ju-" My Voice came out in a slight whisper and coughing afterwards.

Did I just try to talk? Cut it out Y/n you are mute for a reason, just stay like that.

I soon catched my breath afterward. Tears started to form in my eyes, after I recalled what jungkook just said to me.

I sat on the cold floor, hugging my knees and crying silently. I think it would be the best for me if I just went home for the day.

So I silently stood up from the cold floor and made my way to the entrance. I took a quick glance at the school before I left.

—————

[Flashback]
I was walking down the beach with my all time best friend Taehyung. We would always go to the beach and talk about the trashy week we had. (We never had the same classes). Taehyung was like a big brother to me and he treated me like his sister.

"Y/n sometimes you're really weird." He chuckled.

"That's why you like me, right?" I smirked.

He didn't answer me but instead he pinched my cheek.

"Ow, Tae that hurts!" I whine but I He didn't let go of my cheek, so I just let him be.

~

After being on the beach for like an hour, we started to walk back to the city. We were deep in conversation, that we didn't even realize, that we already reached the street. I spotted a
Pedestrian crossing and wanted to cross the road. I didn't see the car coming at me with full speed. Taehyung did realize. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. Taehyung fell on the ground, clutching onto his legs. He got ran over by the car. Oh my gosh, Taehyung!!!!! I started to panic and did the only thing that came into my mind.

I quickly called the ambulance and hugged Taehyungs trembling figure.

"Shhhh, Taehyung don't worry. The ambulance is on its way." I could see the pain in Taehyungs eyes as he tried to look into my eyes. Taehyung let out a single tear drop escape from his eyes. I wiped it away with my thumb and caressed his cheek.

Soon enough the ambulance came and took Him to the hospital. I stayed with him tans waited the whole night. The doctor woke me up and had a very worried expression on his face.

"I-is Taehyung alright?" I stammered. The doctor took a deep breath before he started to speak.

"Taehyung is in a critical state...But you can look for yourself." He pointed at the door to Taehyungs room.

I hesitated before I pushed the door handle down and entered the room.

Right in the moment I stepped inside the room, I wished I just stayed outside. Taehyung was connected to several tubes and his heartbeat was very slow. I didn't want to see him like that. I want my old Taehyung back!

I rushed to to his side and held his hand. I suppressed my tears.

"Hey Taehyung...how are you champ?... I'm really sorry. It's all my fault!" At that point I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. "It's my fault you're laying here and fighting for your life. I should be laying here not you..."

Taehyung brought his other hand up to my face and cupped my cheek.

"Y/n...you are...really important...to me. Please...never forget...me."

"How could I ever forget you Taehyung? You are like an explosion in my life." I responded.

He chuckled and caressed my cheek before he lets his hand sink.

Right in that moment, the heart monitor showed a straight line indicating that he's gone...

The doctor rushed to him and pushed me out of the door.

I sank to the floor and all you could hear were my ugly sobs. That's when I realized that I would never be talking again.

Jajdjsjjsjsjs. It's sad hours! :(
This one is kind of a filler. That's the reason Y/n stopped talking.

Author-nim JIMOUT!