|Pizza|

"HELLO KIDS! I AM LEAVING NOW!"

We both jerked away at the same time. Just in time, because my mom just entered the room.

She glared at me before she turned her head to Jungkook. My mom gave him a genuine smile, before she closed the door to my room and left my apartment completely.

We sat in silence, not uttering a single word.

"I-uh i am- I think..." Jungkook scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. A blush creeping up his cheeks. He's not the only one.

Let's not talk about that okay? It never happened. '-'

He nodded and stared at his unfinished mountain of homework. A sigh leaving his beauti- Okay Lips.

"Maybe I should go." He looked at me with weary eyes.

Yeah. No. You are staying. I don't wanna be alone...

I don't know where this boldness came from but my guts told me so. Jungkook relaxed his back and smiled to himself. It looks like he didn't wanna leave in the first place.

You must be hungry. Come on, let's eat first.

I got of the bed and guided him to the kitchen.

Jungkook POV.

I followed Y/n to the kitchen. I was glad that she wanted me to stay over. If I'm honest I never really wanted to leave her.

We finally reached her well organized kitchen.

What do you want to eat?

"Oh. Well I think you should decide because I'm a guest."

How about pizza?

Omg can she read my mind? I love pizza to death and back! I nodded my head furiously. She pinched my cheek and smiled. I wanna see that smile every time I wake up.

Y/n POV.

Jungkooks face lit up as i mentioned Pizza. I quickly put the frozen pizza in the oven and put on a timer for 15 minutes. We both made our way to the couch and flopped down on it.

Wanna watch TV?

"Sure."

Switching through the many channels on the TV, I finally was satisfied with watching Riverdale. I don't really watch kDramas anymore because I already saw every single one of them.

"Oh my gosh is that Riverdale?" Jungkook squealed, revealing his Inner Fanboy. I nodded.

How do you know about it?

I asked as I stood up to check on the pizza.

"I watched it here and there." His eyes still glued to the Television screen. The pizza was finally done. I put the burning hot pizza on a plate and sliced it.

Jungkook kept mumbling something under his breath as I walked over to him. We ate our pizza and I soon felt really sleepy. I took one last glance before I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook POV.

I chewed on the last pizza slice as i felt something hard on my shoulder. Awwwwww<3 Y/n is sleeping!

I placed her head on my lap so it's a bit more comfortable for her. With that i switched off the TV and also closed my eyes.

If you watch Riverdale, I love you! I still love you if you don't. ;)

Sorry for the long pause:(

Author-nim JIMOUT!