I have a plan.

Chu Yue Yi shot Kai Yue Ling a death glare, her face was sneering and her hair was blowing back behind her, her skin deathly pale, and her lips devoid of any colour.

It was a horrific sight, and to know that this crazy woman once was a prideful and noble beauty made the scene even more shocking.

"You dare to accuse my son?" Chu Yue Yi yelled in fury, but her voice came out weak and hoarse, she sounded like a old witch.

Kai Feng Li sniggered and he replied sensibly,
"Wife, do not accuse Yue'er of slandering your son, furthermore your son has caused a great trouble for our family!
Thus you have no right to accuse Yue'er of slandering him! I myself, is enlightened that Yue'er has passed the Xian Shu entrance exam!"
He strictly spoke and faced her gaze head on, then he turned his head to face Kai Yue Ling.

With a doting expression he said softly,
"Yue'er Father is very proud of you! You have not only proven yourself as not a trash, but you have passed the Xian Shu entrance exam, my child it must have been hard on you. If you wanted to go, Father wouldn't hesitate to get you an invitation but nonetheless Father is still extremely proud of you!" His gaze and expression showed absolute love and care to her.

In fact even concubine Jing was shocked, she didn't expect another concubine born daughter to be so heavily doted on.

She subconsciously frowned as she saw that sight of a loving father with his beautiful daughter.

'Will he treat our offspring with the same gaze and tone?'

Chu Yue Yi was shivering in the background, she remained so still people could pass and think she was a statue.

Her whole body was stiff as bamboo, and her feet and hands were cold, her gaze, however, was malicious and evil.

'Kai Yue Ling, just you wait, I might not have the power to defeat you, but there is always someone else that can! Even if I have to drag you to hell with me I will still find a way to kill you!'

Killing aura spread her unhealthy fragile body, in the large family only the kneeling Kai Jiang Yi noticed his mothers despair.

"M-mother?!" He weakly asked, facing his sorrowful gaze to his mother.

He clenched his fists and silently smashed them in the ground.

He was so angry, filled with hatred for this family that abandoned him, his mother and even his sister who he still thought was innocent and pure.

'That Bastard Kai Yue Ling set my sister up! I just know it! And she must have sent that damn concubine to steal mothers favour, no I must think of a way to get rid of her!'

As if his mother read his mind, she softly whispered in his ear,

"I have a plan."