📖54📖

dear buddy,

did you miss my "just me thinking over life hours" ? well in case you did : here are they again !

so why i'm emo : it kinda hurts much that i'll never get an 'i love you' back

i know, i'm not talking to taehyung and saying him all these things, but writing them in here makes like i did and each time i don't get a reply i get sad.

i know it's dumb and i also know that this absolutely makes no sense but it's just how i feel.

feelings never make sense. they make you feel things you don't want to, confuse you, make you cry, feelings are basically the reason why we can't enjoy most things.

we always blame others for our pain meanwhile we should blame ourselves that they got us, that they make us feel like that because we have the full control over our bodies and not them.

i don't know how it would be if we didn't have feelings, do you think that we would enjoy things more? but joy, enjoying is also a feeling which means we would feel like shit either way.

i wish i wouldn't be sad over such things but it just hurts when i see him laughing and i'm not the reason for it.

it hurts, seeing him cry, knowing that i can't be the one to wipe his tears.

it hurts, seeing him fall in love and knowing that i'm not the one.

it hurts, knowing that i'll never be a part of his future.

i have a surprise for you guys ajsjdjjd not sure how it's gonna go but oh well