📖14📖

dear buddy,

i'm so sorry, i keep on writing depressing stuff.

the sun really seems to wash our feels away, one of the reasons why i always write at night.

today my mom told me that she thinks that me and taehyung would be really cute together. of course i was really happy at that.

but what she said afterwards really made me feel like she stabbed me right in the heart.

she really didn't mean it bad, she's probably just worried about me but it still hurt.

she told me that it would be better for me to forget my crush on him. not forget but well, at least try to, or maybe to search someone else.

it hurt, it hurt so much that even my
mom knows that i'd never have a chance with him. i know it and i knew it before that i didn't have a chance, don't get me wrong, i'm really not delusional.

it's just the hope that never left me.

it was clear that we would never be together, that absolutely nothing in the world was for us, that we were just simply not meant to be.

i don't know what i hoped it but something in me just didn't want to give up.

it's so dumb, it's do fucking dumb and i know that but i can't change it. i wanted to have that hope, i couldn't live with it.

but now, even the hope is away, as if someone blew at the last burning candle in my heart.

love are just chemicals anyway
so i really don't think i should care.

love are just chemicals anywayso i really don't think i should care