📖

taehyung was crying.

painful tears running down his cheeks like fresh raindrops falling from the sky, almost as if he was trying to imitate the sky he let drops fall, a salty taste on his tongue, his heart aching.

he never knew he could feel so fucking guilty, so angry at himself.

he should have known. he should have been there for him. he should have loved him the way he deserved to get loved.

of course he knew about his sisters suicidal.

everyone knew.

the way taehyung remembers, as if it was yesterday, the day where jungkook came to school after being absent for two months, pitiful looks almost making jungkook cry even more, making him remember what happened every second he looked around himself.

taehyung tried to approach him, of course he did.

jungkook pushed him away.

of course he did.

all he did was distance himself from everyone, avoiding every and everyone, why would he?

his life was miserably fucked, his soul had deeper wounds than the fucking ocean and in that moment it really felt like he'd never be able to smile again, to find happiness again.

jungkook's throat was so tight, making it hard for him to breathe, everything was aching and he wanted it to fucking stop.

he wanted to disappear, bury himself alive, just make it all stop.

but there was still taehyung and his mom.

he needs to catch his breath.

he breathes for them.

hes not going to give up.

and even if taehyung doesn't care

he does.

he wants to live.

he wants to be strong for taehyung,

for his mom.

and that's why he was here.

him and taehyung were best friends again, after everything what happened something still held them together, some people would call it destiny or some shit, jungkook likes to call it love.

taehyung feels like shit.

he should have realized jungkook's feelings, he should have been there for him, he blames himself, he blames it all on himself.

what if..

hes basically drowning in what if's but it just happened, it needed to happen.

his sister needed to take her own life to bring them together again, taehyung needed to date that girl to realize his own feelings, everything what happens makes us to what we are now.

and what was taehyung now? wanting to see his best friend and give him the biggest and tightest hug he's ever had.

but before he's going to do that, he needs to do something else.

this is the end of "DEAR BUDDY"

im really really thankful to everyone who read this, honestly, i had so much fun writing it, it was such an angsty ride and i shjsjsjdjjdjf

i really hope you enjoyed it ):

oh and please don't archive or remove this book from your library, a special is coming really really soon, stay tuned!

—Lu👨‍🍳💞🌈💐