💗15💗

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵

dear jungkook,

nothing is your fault.

i know it's hard but you cant blame yourself for it, it was her choice.

it was her choice to go, not your fault.

i know that youre asking yourself millions of questions but unfortunately, we'll never get the answer to any of them.

she was already hurting enough, dont you think that she'd hurt even more now if she'd find out that you're blaming yourself?

kook, my baby, you could blame yourself if she talked to you, told you about her feelings and tried to search comfort in you but she never did.

you mentioned about her acting moody, we all are moody. we're humans. and it's normal for us to be moody.

my point is, you couldn't have known, jungkook. so please, stop blaming yourself. you're such a good brother, you always took good care of her and made sure that she was happy.

and it's also not your fault because you were too busy with your own worries to see that something big was up.

you're human, jungkook.

you have problems too.

you have feelings too.

and you're broken too.

please don't blame it on yourself. it's her fault, for leaving you and your mother, such beautiful humans behind.

i know that it's hard, even after so many months it still is.

but scars heal, and i'll try my best to heal you.

you'll get better soon.

just wait a bit

hold on a little longer.