Your Star, My Galaxy (Ashley x Fem Reader)

I smile as I continue my galaxy painting as I hum to myself. Suddenly I feel someone looking over my shoulder and turn to see Ash. "Hey Ash." I say smiling. "Hey y/n." She says happily. "That looks really good." She says mentioning to my painting. "Thank you." I smile more hoping she doesn't see the light pink that had creeped up on my face.

"You're welcome." She says and sits beside me. I continue my painting humming. After awhile I decide to take a break. As I wash my paint brush off and place everything on the table I get up and look at Ash. "Wanna go for a walk?" I ask. She nods and we go walking together.

As we walk we tell each other funny stories and laugh about them. "And then I walked into a pole on accident." She says laughing and I laugh too. "Did you get injured?" I asked some worry filling in me. "Oh no I was perfectly fine had a bruise on my forehead for awhile but I was fine." She says reassuringly. "Good." I say smiling.

We decide to walk to Larry's and see what he's up to. We walk into Addison Apartments and walk to the elevator. "Do you have a key card?" I ask. Ashley nods and we walk into the elevator as it arrives to the first floor. She enters her key card and we go to the basement.

We walk to Larry's apartment and I knock. He soon answers and let's us in. "Sal and Todd are here playing games." He says. "Ok ." I say happily. We go to his room and sit on the floor beside each other as we watch Sal and Todd play games. "How's that painting turning out?" Larry asks me and I perk up happily. "It's going great I just need to add stars and then it's finished." I say. "Nice when your done let me know." He say and I nod. "I will."

"Stars?" Todd asks. "I'm working on a galaxy painting." I say smiling. Ash gets up and walks to Larry. They whisper something to each other and Ash blushes. "Nice when you finished let us get a look at it." Sal says. "I will." I smile. Ash walks back and hugs me.

I blush and hug her back slightly confused. "Your my star." She says and I blush even more. "I-i am...?" I ask. She nods and looks at me. I smile and poke her nose. "Your my galaxy." I say happily. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Yay!" She says happily.

"Awww." The three boys say smiling. Me and Ash both blush and look at them. "Neil will definitely be excited when he finds out." Todd says smiling. "Gay is yay." Larry says. And the other two boys agree. Me and Ash look at each other and smile happliy. I'm glad I have accepting friends. Especially ones who appreciate me for who I am.

(YAY GAY)