Merry Christmas (Todd Edition)

You go to Todd's apartment and see he's still asleep. You smile and walk to him. You poke his head whispering, "Todd wake up it's Christmas." He opens his eyes and looks you. He smiles and you smile back. "Merry Christmas Todd." You say quietly. "Merry Christmas y/n." He says. He sits up and you sit beside him.

You hand him the present you got him and he looks at you. He opens it but gets confused as he finds nothing. He looks at you and you take the bow that was on the the box and place it on your head. He smiles and hugs you. "thank you for being the best present in my life y/n." He says. You smile and hug back. "You're welcome Toddy I love you." You say. "I love you too y/n."

He looks around and frowns. You look at him and frown as well. "what wrong Todd?" You ask. "I didn't get you a present and I feel so bad." He says tearing up. You wipe his tears away and smile. "It's ok Todd. I don't care about presents when I have an amazing boyfriend like you." You say and he smiles. You share a big hug until everyone barges into the room.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVEBIRDS!" Larry yells and you all laugh. You all trade present and go to Larry's apartment to play games and eat pizza.

This is the best Christmas ever and you couldn't ask for more. Your friends are the best and Todd is the most amazing person to ever be in your life. And you never want to lose any of them in your life.

(WHOLESOME)