Shyness Overload (Larry x Fem Reader)

(Requested by Swiftninja22 I hope you like it)

I walk into the school clutching my bag strap. Today is my first day and I'm super nervous. I take a deep breath and look at the paper with my locker number and combination on it. I look for it and soon find it. I open it and put some books into it. "Ok schedule.." I mumble and take out my schedule.

I look at it and look around. I see a tall boy with long brown hair and brown eyes. "U-uh...c-can you h-help m-me..?" I stutter. He looks at me and smiles. Oh god he's cute WHAT DO I DO?! "Sure. What do you need help with?" He asks. I show him my schedule and look at him nervously.

"Oh we have the same classes. I can help you get to them. I'm Larry by the way." He says. "T-thank you...I-im y/n.." I say and feel my face heat up. He helps me get to my first class. I sit down nervously in a seat in the back and wait for class to start.

"Ok class today we have a new student. "Y/n, will you please stand up here and tell us about yourself." The teacher says. I nod and get up. I walk to the front of the class nervously and look at the class and take a deep breath.

"Well...I'm y/n and uh.... I came from Missouri." I say nervously. "Why'd you move here?" The teacher asks. "R-reasons." I say and sit back down in my seat quickly. "Oh ok. Well let's got on with the lesson for today." The teacher says.

After the day ends I walk home and flop onto my couch. I sigh and slouch slightly. I see Larry look at me from the corner of my eye and look back. He gives me a sympathetic smile and leans over patting my back. I smile slightly feeling my face heat up.

Le few months later

I get so nervous around Larry. I can't even talk to him anymore all I can is just look from a distance and that's weird. What's wrong with me? Why am I like this?! I sigh and sit down at my table in the lunchroom and slouch. I look at him from across the room.

If only I can actually get the guts to talk to you. He glimpses at me and I quickly look down making it look like I'm going to eat. WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! After lunch we return to the library where our teacher took us to do some research on this worksheet. I sit at the table where I was sitting at before lunch and return to my work.

I read a book or try to but my eyes keep looking in Larry's direction. I internally cry from how stupid I may look and let out a quiet sigh. He glimpses at me again and I quickly hide behind my book blushing. WHY CAN'T I MAN UP?! UGH! AND I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR TWO MONTHS! I MUST LOOK SO STUPID!

My head hits the table with a loud thud as I get caught up in my thoughts. I immediately sit up noticing everyone looking at me. "Are you alright y/n?" The teacher asks. "Y-yeah just didn't get enough sleep last night." I say and return to my work. I internally cry for how stupid I may look right now and hide behind my book.

After class ends I hear someone running to me. I look to see Larry and feel my face heat up. "Y/n are you sure your alright?" He asks and I nod. "Y-yeah." I stutter and smile. He gives me a look saying he doesn't believe me. "Are you sure? I've caught you looking at me a few times? Is there something you wanna tell me?" He asks.

LARRY THERE ARE MOUNTAINS OF THINGS I WANNA SAY BUT IM NOT GOING TO BECAUSE IM TOO SCARED TO! "W-well..." I start and avert my gaze from his. He grabs my face and makes me look at him. I feel my face heat up more as I look at him. "Tell me." He says.

"I like you!" I blurt out and cover my face with my bag. "Why didn't you tell me sooner silly?" He asks. I look at him blushing. "W-what..?" I asked confused. "Silly I like you too." Larry says smiling and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. "Really?" I look up at him. "Of course your adorable and super awesome I'd date you any day." He says making me hide my face.

He laughs and kisses my head. "See your being adorable right now." He says happily. "And now I'm glad to say that I have the best girlfriend." He hugs me. I hug back smiling. "Your the best Larry." I say happily.

(Again I hope you like it sorry it took me so long I didn't think it would take this long but then again I have school and band and chores......oof o-o and for some reason it kept saying there was a problem and I'm like...LET ME PUBLISH THIS WATTPAD DANGIT)