Merry Christmas (Sally edition)

You run to Sal's apartment happily. You two have been dating for awhile and you were excited. You got him a bracket but you were scared. Would if he didn't like it? You shake your head and push the thought away.

You arrive at his apartment door and knock. He answer and perks up when he sees you. "Merry Christmas!" You say happily and hold out the box containing the bracelet. He looks at it and opens it.

He looks at you and hugs you. "You didn't have to get me anything." He says and you hug back. "I wanted to though." You say happily. He puts it on and lifts his mask. He kisses your cheek and smiles. You smile back and he let's you in the apartment.

"Oh yeah I have something for you too." He says. He runs to his room and comes out soon after and hands you a box. You open it and smile happliy. "Omg it's f/b (favorite book)!" You say happily. "you talked about wanting one for awhile and I thought I'd get it for you for Christmas I know it's not much but I'm glad you like it." He says.

You smile at him and kiss him. He kisses back and you two pull away. "I love it Sal. But my best present is getting to have you as an amazing boyfriend." You say smiling. He blushes and hugs you. "I'm glad that I get to have such an amazing and lovable girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other like you as well." He says.

You two decide to cuddle and watch movies. Soon the others come over and you all play Larry's new game he got. You smile as you think about how great your Christmas is and how great your friends and boyfriend are.

(Also for these I'ma let you all choose the gender cause I mean why not I haven't done that yet plus it's a special time of the year as well so here you go other Christmas stories coming up so yee)