Merry Christmas (Travis Edition)

Travis is at your apartment and you both cuddle and watch movies. He gets up suddenly and grabs a small box out of his bag. He walks back to you and hands it to you. You smile and open it finding a cute bracelet with a puppy charm that looks exactly like your puppy

"Omg it's so cute thank you Travis." You say happily. He blushes and smiles. "I got it specially made cause I know how much you care for your puppy." He says. "This means so much to me thank you so much Travis." You say.

You go to your room after putting the bracelet on and grab the present you got him. You walk back to him and hand it to him. He open it and smiles finding a picture of you two smiling and hugging. He looks at you and kisses your cheek. You blush and smile. "I love it y/n thank you?" He says.

"You're welcome Travis I love you." You say happliy. "I love you too y/n." He says smiling. Suddenly Sall kicks down your door with everyone behind him. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He yells. It took some time for them to accept Travis but they did anyway cause they know how much he makes you happy.

You laugh and you all exchange gifts. You then draw and listen to music happily. You draw the Larry's treehouse with you all hanging out under the tree. As it snows. You show everyone your picture and they all smile.

Your happy to have these amazing people in your life. They turned it all around after your parents made you live with your aunt here. You miss your sister but your glad to have these amazing friends in your life to have an amazing boyfriend. Your aunt is always on business trips but you can cope. You have these amazing people that'll help you in life and you wouldn't trade them for the world.

(IM CRYING THIS IS SO CUTE OMG)