Ch. 20

Big stuff is going down in the next chapter, so prepare yourselves

__________________

Jungkook's POV

He wasn't tired himself, but he knew Seokjin was. Seokjin had barely slept the other night after struggling with the three littles. It had resulted in the three sleeping in Seokjin's bed, because it was the biggest one in the house. Jiyoon slept on Yoongi's bed and the other three were left to sleep in the living room. Seokjin had selflessly let Hoseok and Jungkook sleep in the two couches while he tried to sleep on the one chair they had. Jungkook knew it had been hard to sleep him.

So he simply held Seokjin as he slept, running his hand up and down his back in repetition to help him sleep. The elder looked adorable in his sleep; his hair was as fluffy as ever and his cheek was squished against his chest, causing his lips to look even more plump than they already were. The marks on his neck stood out against his pale skin, beautiful reds and purples that proved who he belonged. He was tempted to get Seokjin a choker that had a tag on it with his initials for further proof. Though he wasn't sure how Seokjin would react to that, but it was definitely an idea.

The red carpet event was starting to worry him a bit. He had told Seokjin that his manager wouldn't have any choice other than to agree, but his manager could threaten him, too. He needed his modelling job and sure, there were other companies that would gladly let him model for them, but he had been with this company since he was fifteen. It would look bad for him to get fired. The media would have a hay day with that news. Seoul's Most famous model and playboy, fired and looking for a new company. The drama that would entail would be overwhelming.

He didn't want to disappoint the elder after seeing him so happy at the idea of going with him to the event and would hate to make him suffer during his absence. He had been crying about it, for fuck's sake. Was he supposed to tell Seokjin that he couldn't go and make him cry again? He wouldn't be able to bear being the one to make his first boyfriend cry for a second time. Disappointing people wasn't something he accepted; his parents were quick to drill into his head that failure wasn't accepted and failing brought disappointment. He never failed.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he leaned back against the cushioned headboard of his bed. Seokjin slept soundly, not moving around at all and his shoulders rising and falling slowly. His mind went back to the bit of intimacy they had shared just a little while ago. Of course, intimacy wasn't anything new to him. He had had plenty of people to mess around with, man or woman didn't matter. He was aware of the basics, but his chest tightened uncomfortably when he thought of how Seokjin had already lost his virginity. As a bottom, anyway. Come to think of it, he didn't really know what Seokjin's sexuality was or whether he a pure bottom, a top, or a switch. He didn't find Seokjin being a complete top very likely, unless he was forcing himself to let the younger top him.

That made his chest tighten too. He wasn't forcing Seokjin to submit when he didn't want to, was he? Surely, the elder would have said something if he had had a problem with it? Seokjin had tried to get Jungkook to submit a few times and he had refused, but what if Seokjin was a complete top? Would he keep forcing himself to submit, or would Jungkook have to? His stomach twisted in fear; there was no way he could allow someone to be inside of him. The amount of trust he would have to have in the elder would be a very large amount and even then, could he do it? Seokjin had already proved he had what it took to be a dominant, but the thought of being underneath someone as they fucked him was absolutely terrifying.

His hand stopped its movements along Seokjin's back and he ran a hand threw his hair, shaking his head and attempting to get rid of the knot his stomach had tied itself into. Sex was a ways away; he didn't need to worry about it now, but it was making him question himself all over again. He had settled that he was a dominant a long time ago, but was he just jumping to conclusions? Did he spend enough time thinking about it?