Ch. 28

Y'all are so angry at Jungkook lmao

Thank you guys for reading and voting, your comments make my day

Also this chapter is a bit mature ;)

______________________

Seokjin's POV

He was barely able to contain himself until he got back home, jaw clenched and feet unsteady. He had already called Yoongi five times, but the younger man wasn't answering his calls. By the time he opened his front door, his anger had bubbled to the surface and left him seething with rage. Seokjin's hands curled into fists as he kicked the door shut a lot harder than necessary. He glanced around his kitchen and living room, memories of their time together playing in his mind like a clip used to torture him.

With teeth grinding together, he went into the kitchen and swing open one of the cupboards, grabbing a white glass bowl and throwing it at the wall above the sink as hard as he could. The glass shattered onto the floor, shards scattered across the hardwood. Feeling a little more satisfied, he grabbed more glass bowls, throwing them without a second thought.

Seokjin couldn't believe what Jungkook had done. Seokjin had been stupid to believe that Jungkook had wanted a serious relationship; no, he wanted a toy to use when he wanted and discard later. They had barely been together for two months and Jungkook had already cheated on him. Who does that? And how he was so shameless as to actually let that half naked woman try to shake his hand, let alone speak to him? Seokjin could barely believe what had happened.

Jungkook had cheated on him. He really was the play boy of Seoul, huh? He felt stupid and lied to. Oh, so stupid. He had been naive to believe a word that kid spoke. Taehyung was right. As much as he hated to admit it, Taehyung was right. Seokjin had been so sure that Jungkook wasn't like that, that he actually was a good guy. But he had been so oblivious to what Jungkook had been doing; playing him like some idiot the whole time. He was angry at himself for believing Jungkook, but angry at Jungkook for doing it to him.

Cheating was as low as he could go. Seokjin had forgiven him for hitting him, because accidents were accidents and he could handle physical pain, but the pain in his chest was unlike any other he had felt before. It stung and his chest filled with betrayal. How could he? How could he?

With a growl, he grabbed three bowls at once and tossed them across the living room and into the wall near the hallway. A wave of glass rained down; it was going to be a bitch to clean up later, but he couldn't bring himself to care. All Seokjin saw when he looked around was Jungkook on the couch, in the kitchen, in the hallway; everywhere. He felt so utterly betrayed and there was a bitter feeling building up in his stomach. This was exactly why he had been so hesitant to get into a relationship with Jungkook; he knew one of them was going to end up hurt. Surprise, surprise! It was him. All Seokjin had ever done was treat Jungkook good and this was how he repaid him? By lying and cheating?

Seokjin wanted to yell, cry and let everything out and so he did. He opened his mouth and let out a scream of pure pain and betrayal, a sob cutting him off as he fell to his hands and knees in the shards of glass, the sharpness of it biting into his palms and fingers. He barely noticed the stinging pain; his own internal agony too much to notice much else. Tears slipped down Seokjin's cheeks and onto his bloodied hands, mixing the two liquids as they seeped over the glass and floor.

He sobbed and sobbed and sobbed for what felt like days of agony, shoulders hunched forward and eyes shut tightly as if to block out reality. The sound of his door banging open caused him to jump in surprise and he whipped his head around to look over his shoulder, spotting the brown haired man in the doorway, who's frantic and worried expression sent a rush of reminder through him. Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. He was to blame for his pain and he wanted to choke the life out of him in frustration and anger.