v. bish i wanna get high

i love this chapter a lot >:)
if you like it as much as me, let me know, drop a vote
have a nice day :)

i love this chapter a lot >:) if you like it as much as me, let me know, drop a votehave a nice day :) —

tuesday evening. the best time of taehyung's week, besides from wednesday afternoon, of course.

he arrived home from school. his father would be at work, his mother off in croatia to suck the balls off some other man she was seeing. taehyung continuously thought how pitiful his situation would seem to an outsider: a teenager, desperately trying to make his way through finals and escape to college, while his family are never around. well, that's what weed is for, folks.

once his bag was discarded to the floor of his bedroom, he flopped onto his bed, face buried in the unmade quilt. groaning at the loss of air, suffocated by the material, he twisted his neck and checked the time.

3:46.

hoseok would be here in four minutes, and when he arrived, he liked to be served immediately.

he and hoseok had a strange relationship, but one nonetheless. taehyung was very much grateful to the lad: he hung around the kid even after all the shit with his father and mother. in return, all he asked for were blowjobs, study sessions, and the devil's lettuce.

and it was lucky taehyung had plenty of willingness for all of that.

he sneered and lifted his heavy body off the bed, exhaustion washing over his forehead like a wave crashing to land. after regaining his strength, he bent his knees and opened the bottom drawer of his set, rummaging around and pulling out a sealed baggy. inside contained three joints, pre-rolled. taehyung didn't like touching the weed itself, he didn't like the feel of dirty on his skin.

just as he reached for scissors to open the plastic, a loud bang sounded at the front door. taehyung cursed, and hurriedly lit a joint, holding it between his thumb and pointer as he busted out of bedroom and crashed down the stairs. the door was already open, hoseok standing, leaning against the frame.

"hey, kiddo." he smirked, and taehyung rolled his eyes, but returned the smile.

"hey." he mumbled, walking forwards and gesturing for him to do the same. he closed the door behind him softly, clearly not in as much a state of stress as taehyung, and wiped his feet on the mat. "how many times do i have to tell you? nobody cares if you get mud in the house, seokkie."

"i care. i may as well live here." he stated matter-of-factly, absent mindedly eyeing the teenager up and down. "you're stressed."

"i got you a drag," taehyung said, ignoring the statement and holding up the smoking joint.

"you look like you need it more than me." hoseok said, stepping forward and crossing his arms.

taehyung wasn't listening, eyes too focused on the string of monochrome leaving the bud of the joint. it was fasicnating. fuck, he really was tired. or maybe he was just high already.

"here, take a puff." hoseok curled a hand around taehyung's wrist and gently pushed his arm back to his chest.

"y-you sure?" taehyung said.

hoseok mumbled some sort of reply, so inaudible it felt almost criminal, then shuffled past taehyung and up the stairs. taehyung frowned, lifting the paper to his lips and doing as he was told. he liked being an obedient little bitch. for anyone. especially hoseok.

he followed hoseok to his bedroom and watched as the older boy sat on the edge of the bed and searched for the baggy. he found it lying on the pillows and lit a joint for himself. then, with a queerity about his aura, patted his inner thigh with two fingers, raising his chin to the air and down at taehyung.

"why don't you come and sit here? tell me about your day, pet."

taehyung smiled nervously, looking down, a sudden heat flushing to his face. he'd been called nicer, much nicer, names, but hoseok wasn't fond of that. he preferred phrases like 'slut' and 'whore'. taehyung could appreciate them, he had to, but it was soothing to hear names of endearment here and there.

nodding quickly, he wavered over to hoseok, lifting one leg to the air and placing his knee on the bed, straddling hoseok's thighs. immediately, he was met with a stench of smoke and sex. he didn't mind, he was used to it, he even resembled that. he didn't resent hoseok for his smell, much unlike common belief.

"so, how was your day?" he repeated, lifting the joint to his lips and placing a hand on the small of taehyung's back, pulling him closer. it wasn't an embrace, just loosely skin to skin.

"i don't know," taehyung whispered, his voice hoarse from nothing whatsoever. "it kind of dragged..."

hoseok hmphed a reply, leaning in, mouth full of smoke, and leaving chaste open mouthed kisses on the younger's jugular.

taehyung mewled, quads tensing around the man beneath him.

"school can really be a pain in the ass," as he spoke, the grey cloud danced around taehyung's neck. hoseok appreciated how delicious the younger looked, all fucked out already, ripe for the picking. "but trust me... it'll get better." he hushed the last few words into taehyung's ear before nipping at the lobe, rolling some cool metal piercings along the underside of his tongue.

"i'm not sure about that, it's really hard to keep up, seokkie, and i keep missing all these deadlines-"

"sir." hoseok corrected. taehyung was such a disrespectful brat. he clearly wanted to be tamed. teenagers these days retaliated for attention, nothing less.

"sir, sorry." taehyung breathed out. so, he's in that mood, right now?

"how'd you like to destress?" hoseok murmured, the arm around his back looping further and cupping the thick flesh behind the latter. "how'd you like to suck your sir off, mm?"

and who was taehyung to deny the man what he wanted?

who's your bias wrecker in bts?