x. coincidence? i think so

-

"left, here, here!" kihyun practically screamed as taehyung turned the wheel to his crappy secondhand ride. too bad he'd spent all cash on a good drug time, instead of saving.

"calm down, hyung, i know how to drive."

"are you sure?" he hissed, though jokingly punched the other afterwards. "okay, his house is here. just here, yeah, stop!"

taehyung pulled onto the side of the curb and looked at the clearly obvious middle class house, pearly white paint and a pretty baby blue fence surrounding the property.

"your producer lives here?" taehyung breathed out. kihyun turned, smiling and shaking his head up and down. they exited the vehicle and made their way down the path. kihyun gently racked on the door, contrast to how taehyung would've viciously knocked for an answer. different classes, different neighbourhoods, different behaviours.

the door opened to a young man, with sky navy hair that matched the fence outside. he didn't look excited, until he spotted kihyun, his face turning into a grin.

"hey, lad." he pulled the boy in by the arm, patting his back. "and... hello." his smile vanished at the sight of taehyung.

"this is tae," kihyun explained, leaning into the producer's touch. "i figured it'd be okay for him to come and hang. maybe listen, give an outsider's opinion?" he leaned in to whisper in the man's ear. taehyung couldn't hear what was said, "plus, he has smokes," but the man grinned menacingly, beckoning for the younger to make his way in.

"is the kid in?" kihyun questioned, walking about the living room, searching almost.

"don't know. i just got home." the producer waved at the variety of shopping bags on the floor. taehyung took a step inside and shut the door.

"let's go up-" the man suggested. taehyung noticed how he'd not yet said his name. it was frustrating, not knowing. he was cut off by kihyun already plundering up the stairs. the man began following, as did taehyung, but his phone rang half way up. he stopped, taehyung nearly bashing into him, and answered.

"what?" he snarled, gritting his teeth. taehyung awkwardly stood, hand plastered to the railing. "yes, baby, i am. yeah, he is."

the man completely went up the stairs, but instead of following to where ever kihyun had bounded off to, he went the opposite direction and slammed the door into a room.

taehyung looked in between the door and kihyun, before following the black haired boy and into a room with a desk and a multitude of musical equipment. a fully-working guitar with multiple loose strings lay on the floor, looking very battered, bruised and used.

"sit, he'll be here in a minute." kihyun said, without turning around. he sat on the comfy-looking leather desk chair whilst taehyung sat on a shabby wooden stall. the stall was warm. he decided not to question it.

"who's he talking to, you think?"

kihyun smirked as he tried to turn on the computer, stopping once he realised it was already on.

"he must've left it on," the elder muttered. "and he's talking to his boyfriend, park jimin."

"never heard of him."

"really?" kihyun looked at the boy with wide eyes. "he's a well known slag. it's quite funny how yoongi doesn't even care."

yoongi? so that was the man's name?

yoongi... wait.

"ah!" someone called from the doorway. the two boys spun around. kihyun didn't even place a single tiny gap between his lips, whereas taehyung's jaw was dropped immensely.

jungkook?

-

sorry for not updating in a while!! but boy i love this book so much and idk i hope yall do too :(