xi. direct me

-

jeon jungkook stood, eyes wide, clenched fists, his shoulders raised in a fit of shock.

"hey, jungkookie," kihyun absent mindedly waved to the stunned maknae. "this is-"

"taehyung," jungkook finished, exhaling heavily as his body posture relaxed. "hello again."

"hi." taehyung muttered, the eye contact too intense. he had to glance away from those sharp irises, to the floor, feeling his cheeks heat up profusely.

"you two have met?" kihyun frowned, but shrugged, not too intrigued. he returned his gaze back to the computer screen and his eyes narrowed. "you been messing around on here, kookie?"

"no, not much." jungkook said as he took a step into the room, then leaned his back against the wall.

"i stole your seat," taehyung acknowledged, still unable to lock stares with the boy.

"it's fine."

"i wasn't even meant to be here," taehyung stood up abruptly, hands pinched together at his front. "take my seat, i'll go-"

"sit down." yoongi commanded from the doorway, a pointing finger. taehyung immediately did as he was told. "i require the finest of cigarettes from you, kid."

kid. only hoseok and kihyun were allowed to call him that.

but taehyung nodded, observing as jungkook stood up off the wall and crossed his arms. he couldn't be sure, because he didn't want to make accidental eye contact, but he thought jungkook was shaking his head towards the young producer.

he reached out with a cig and the man came forward, arm outstretched to graciously accept.

"you have been messing around!" kihyun moaned suddenly, his whine sounding more like a disfuntional lawnmower or dishwasher.

"what?" yoongi snapped, making his way past taehyung and jungkook to the desk, looking over to the computer.

curiosity got the better of him, once again, and taehyung found himself checking for jungkook's reaction. he'd seen the boy, half naked, balls all up in his gob, and he couldn't even look him in the eye.

the maknae frowned and took a step towards the door.

"i just tried some stuff out-"

"get out," yoongi grumbled, lifting the headphones to his ears. "if this isn't a 9/10, i'm following you to slaughter the juicy meat off your thighs."

jungkook nodded and turned on his heels.

"you too, kid." yoongi motioned to taehyung.

"hey, yoongs, he's not got many friends. let him, please." kihyun whispered, clearly not trying to offend taehyung, though he didn't care for what was spoken.

"then go be friends with kook. me and ki need to work, please." yoongi added the impromptu plea, and taehyung nodded silently, getting up and following jungkook out of the door.

they stood in awkward silence for a couple of moments, wondering what to do next.

"my bedroom is there? or i don't know if you want to catch a movie-"

"i don't think i have enough change for a movie, sorry." the elder looked down at his crossed fingers once more, embarrassed just being in the boy's presence after the sinful things kept sprinting about his mind.

the recollection of the pet name, baby boy, came to his head, and he found his thighs clenching pathetically.

"then... a movie downstairs?"

taehyung stepped forward, like a sudden creeping desire coming forth to hunt its prey. he placed a hand gently on jungkook's shoulder and looked up through thick lashes.

"let's go to your room," and with that, jungkook turned once again and waltzed through an open door at the other side of the hallway. taehyung's heart raced as he approached the boy who held the door open for him, and he walked through into a cloud heaven from the 1980s.

jungkook's room was even more preppy than a freshman soccer student's in college. the walls were a mixture of ruby red and white, his bed a deep navy blue. there were posters, and taehyung scoured for a moment to find a singular sports one. he couldn't succeed, instead his eyes darted upon many beatles posters, some from the 90s and some modern.

"lame, sorry." jungkook shut the door behind him and walked into the centre, turning around and crossing his arms. "i haven't changed the design since i was, like, ten."

"it's- well, it's not what i'd expected."

taehyung took a few steps closer, until they were a couple feet apart. jungkook gulped, eyeing the boy in front of him. he was wearing a low cut white tee, and although he knew the man hadn't known he'd be meeting jungkook that day, he'd felt the exposed skin was for him to gobble up. another swallow, and his eyes darted around the tightly fitted black jeans that contrasted to jungkook's grey sweatpants. having just returned from school and immediately starting recording, he'd no time to shower or... well, do anything.

fuck, you may be being a little desperate right now, jungkook.

oh, whatever. the average boy has, like, twenty boners a day, and what? he's not allowed to take care of at least one?

"jungkook?" taehyung whispered, catching the younger's attention. he had been staring at the skin for minutes now.

blinking ferociously, he shook his head. "i'm sorry."

"tell me what you were thinking?" taehyung spoke. as he did, jungkook watched his apricot lips part, seal, and repart, bouncing off each other as they did so.

"i was thinking about how... how delicious you look right now." jungkook muttered, stepping closer to the elder and placing a hand on his cheek.

"yeah? i do?" taehyung breathed out, shutting his eyes and leaning into the boy's touch. "how so?"

"you, mm... fuck, i don't know."

"jungkook?" taehyung muttered, and jungkook hummed a 'yes?' "can you get on the bed?"

-