Green cars.

After walking around the house I noticed the interior decor and the massive rooms ,but never I seen such car spaces in my life and the mist astonishing thing was that even with such large space there was no more space to park more cars the spaces where filled form green to black to red to orange ,to my count it was around 24 cars right there but I couldn't help buy notice the green car parked at the the side ,it was too sophisticated ,it quickly stole all my attention .
And as I continued to fill my eyes I got a pat on the shoulder ,I looked up to see a pair of blue eyes staring at me ."shall we?".he said politely
"We shall". I replied as I walked hastily after him .I was so gladdened at the fact that he opened the green car with the keys ,I was going to enter the beautiful machine.

As I entered the car I was blown away by the fresh scent emanating from the car it was so soothing to me . I quickly dived at the first side beside the driver's seat,he hopped into the driver's seat as well and started the engine .

There was complete silence, no one spoke to anyone and no one looked at anyone ,it was quite annoying though as I was always used to speaking during rides ,when my dad was alive and when he was still the owner of a big house and multiple cars ,we went on trips and had a lot of fun ,we spoke on some many things that you'll think we where waiting for an opportunity to speak about . but this was different ,the man beside me wasn't my dad and this thought made me miss him more, as tears started twinkling down from my eyes.