Nothing less; Nothing more

Written September 2016

Laying there i ponder, wondering what i should do. Do i give my all or should i just let go, i cant think of a less welcoming subject to think about. Ive tried to show love but all was forgotten. The proof was there that i should just abandon, but hope was there to tie the broken string. But everyone knows, it takes to hands to tie a knot. I've given my effort at all cost, but nothing came in return. I plead on the inside wishing for the time back that i have wasted, the time that i had gave all to you, nothing in return. The thought echos through my head, nothing in return. What shall i do, i ponder again; what shall i do? I know giving up is not the greatest thing to do, but why else would it seem so right? You give nothing, and i give my all. Yet you still claim to love me, you still claim to care. But is that true? Is that what you make it out to be? Is that the honest truth? It may not be so, so why do i give my all? Why do i show you my love? Its because i care, its because love is what i have for you, nothing less; nothing more.

The thing is, the ignored calls and unanswered texts are getting quite pathetic. I've given you a lot and you still chose to act like I don't exist, the "Active now" and still no answer to my calls, nor texts. Its time you see I have given up I'm done with you. I'm sure you'll miss me someday but you'll soon realize it's to damn late. You had your chance, you had everything and you threw it away.