Standing On This Bridge

You are pushing me far away,
Stop for just one second and listen to what I have to say. I'm tired of you glaring back at me while I have to look the other way.
I love you
But your vile, and couldn't, no wouldnt want it any other way.
Look me dead in my face, tell me you want me to stay, because for real this time I won't be accountable for your dismay.
Angry eyes glare me down, and destructive voices cower me down and bullets of words drop me down.

Your twisted smile fades, and you can't see the wrong, you can't see that you're wrong. You can't see that I'm trying to run.
Heavy hearts way me back down, and I can't see what I've done

I believe that I make mistakes too, but I believe that your violent all the way through. I spoke calmly as you left my heart in pieces. I spoke calmly as you broke what was left of my home

I want you to understand, I beg to stay, I beg to love you, I beg. But you won't understand.

Please just look at me with joy again, and stop treating me like your enemy. I love you with all of me I just want joy again,
But all you can see is the bad in me.

You're looking through one way glass, you can see me and all of my problems, and I stare back at my reflection and beg for you stop showing me all of my emotions. Turn that glass around and make me see you.

I'm breaking, pick me up and put me back together, unless I've used all the glue on you, if so let me be. Don't touch me unless it's with peace. Please just let me be happy, please just don't make me feel worse.

You think I'm hurtful, yes I am full of hurt, but I'm not giving it to you, you are filling my shirt. With a man who had light behind his eyes now all there is, is dirt. How can you be so okay, and yet so afraid, of not what your doing, but what you have done to my fate.

I stand on this bridge and I ask to be free, for falling it might, but for me, it's an escape of misery.