||6.||

•||Ch6: Rude||•

||Mishal POV||

I released my breath when I saw Zayaan getting out of one of the cars. Mom didn't waste her time and climbed out of the car. I followed her slowly and scaredly.

“What is this, Zayaan?” Mom asked him, loudly and angrily.

Zayaan glared and came to me slowly. I stopped where I was standing and looked at Zayaan in fear. He reached me and grabbed me by my arm.

“I told you. I don't want her to leave the house at any cost,” He told his mom, rudely.

His mom scowled at him and narrowed her eyes at him. The tension between them was very tight and it was awkward for me.

Zayaan started walking towards his car and pulled me with him gently yet forcefully. I looked back at mom who was still glaring at him but then turned to me and sent me smile. I was worried about her because of Zayaan’s behavior towards her.

‘It's OK!’ She mouthed.

“Take mom to her house!” Zayaan ordered the driver.

I turned back to Zayaan as we reached his car. He opened the car door and pushed me inside it. I sat inside quietly and he also climbed in. He started his car and drove somewhere.

His knuckles were slowly losing their colour and turned white. And he was driving very fastly which was scared me to the death. The other cars were behind us and followed his car.

I swallowed and slowly whispered for him to hear,

“She is mother!”

“Shut up!” He snapped.

I sucked my breath and looked away from him. I slowly and quietly exhaled.

Few minutes later, we reached home safely and I didn't waste anytime and walked inside fastly. I entered inside the house and smiled when I saw Kamal.

“You are home ea--,” Kamal was saying when he saw me but stopped as he looked behind me.

I turned around and saw Zayaan also entered inside and was glaring at Kamal. His hands were fisted tightly and again it was losing their colour.

“You are dismissed!” Zayaan ordered him, coldly and arrogantly.

I turned back and looked at Kamal. Kamal looked from Zayaan to me and shot me his best smile, which was telling me not to worry, as I watched him in concern.

“I think I said something,” I heard Zayaan said, slowly and dangerously from behind me.

Kamal pressed his lips together but, nonetheless, nodded his head. I watched Kamal walking out of the house, helplessly. Kamal was the only person in this house with whom I talked and now Zayaan dismissed him.

I sighed and took a step but I was pulled back and hit with a hard surface. I tensed up and stopped breathing.

“Stay away from him!” He whispered in my ear, dangerously and intimidatingly.

I pulled myself away from him and rushed up to the guestroom where I slept yesterday. I locked the door behind me and sat on the bed.

I didn't understand why he was behaving like this, all possessive and intimidative. He was such a bipolar man who became angry so quickly.

I didn't know until now I was shaking. I took deep breaths and relaxed myself. I ran my fingers in my hairs and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes and felt exhausted.

• • •

I woke up with hunger. I badly wanted to eat something spicy. I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed. I walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen carefully. The whole house was sink in darkness. No one had turned the lights on of the house.

I turned the lights of the kitchen on. I looked around for Kamal then I remembered what happened. I pulled my lips in a pout with a sigh as I remembered Zayaan dismissed him.

I walked to the refrigerator and opened it. I pulled the ingredients out of it for the dinner. I cooked dinner and served myself. On the same time, Zayaan entered in the kitchen.

We both made eye contact with each other and I was the first who broke the eye contact. I took one more plate for Zayaan and served him. I slid it in front of him on the kitchen island and sat away from him.

I didn't dare to look up at him but I was feeling him staring at me. I silently finished it and put the plate in the washbasin and washed it.

I heard the screeching of table and sounds of footsteps faded. I looked back and saw him walking out of the kitchen. I sighed and picked his plated and also washed it.

I wished I had someone who loved me and took care of me. Someone who I could call mine. Someone who called me his. But it was just a wish. I guess I never would never had someone in my life who would love me.

I went in the garden where the cold breeze were blowing. I sat on the swing and spaced out. Without my knowledge, my tears fell from my eyes.

My life was just boring and useless. I wished Zayaan never saved me that day and let me die there, so I didn't have to carry the weight which I was carrying right now.

Somewhere between contract wedding and faking it in front of whole world, I was feeling like I was losing myself more.

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter? Boring? Or not?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!