||24.||

•||Ch24: Stealing his Heart||•

||Third Person POV||

Her eyes moved to the door and a hope shone in her eyes to see him coming back when the knob jiggled. She slouched back in the bed when the door opened and amma bi entered but, nonetheless, tried to smile at her.

"How are you, dear?" Amma bi asked her, softly when she approached her and sat on the stool beside the bed.

"I don't know," Mishal answered her with a sad smile.

Amma bi looked at her with a frown and moved her hairs from her pale face. Amma bi wanted to ask her something but decided not to.

"You will be fine," Amma bi told her, softly and held her hand and kissed it.

A doctor entered the room with a nurse and smiled at amma bi and Mishal. Doctor checked on Mishal and the nurse handed her medicine with a glass of water. Mishal gulped them down and handed the glass back to the nurse.

"Is everything OK, Dr.?" Amma bi asked the doctor.

"For now, everything is alright but we can't say anything for future," Doctor told amma bi, sincerely.

Due to Medicine, Mishal's eyes were closing slowly but she was trying to fight back. However, her eyes finally shut and she slumbered deeply in sleep.

"What do you mean?" Amma bi asked the doctor.

"Her pregnancy is risky and there are highly chances of her going into early labour which can happen at anytime," Doctor answered her and glanced at Mishal who was sleeping now.

Amma bi nodded her head and prayed silently for Mishal and her unborn baby. Doctor excused herself and walked out of the room with nurse.

Amma bi sat on the couch that was near the bed and pulled her phone out with determination. She was dead set on making everything peaceful between Mishal and Zayaan. Amma bi dialed a number and it was answered on the first ring.

.........

"Any order for me?" was the answer came from other side of the phone.

.........

"Tell me what happened that night," Amma bi asked him, strictly.

"Only truth, Asad!" She added, firmly.

.........

"I was doing my duty that night like usual when Qadir came to me and told me that the boss sent him to replace our position. I thought the boss must had ordered us so I went back to the warehouse to do Qadir's duty but I didn't know it was a trap. On that same night, someone drugged boss and the next day he found himself beside Mishal bhabhi... on her bed," He told her the truth, hesitantly because he knew if he didn't tell her then she would dig his grave and threw him inside it alive.