||Epilogue||

•||Epilogue||•

||Third Person POV||

The boots hitting the dirty ground was echoing in the basement along with the cry and groans in pain.

"How is it feel to be captured by me?" Zayaan asked the groaning man and chuckled darkly.

The groaning man who was none other than Wasir was in bad shape. Most of his body parts were missing, his face was black and blue, there was a disgusting purplish blue mark around his neck from the shock collar and he was laying on the dirty ground limply.

"Ki-ll.. me..," He tried to speak but ended up coughing his blood out of his mouth.

"This is how you will die. Slowly and slowly. Every breath you take, you will beg for your death but it will never come to you. The only thing that will come to you was more tortures," Zayaan said picking him by his neck then hit his head with ground, earning a painful groan from him.

Zayaan looked at him last time in anger before looking up at Asad and Hashim, his most trusted men.

"What do you think boys what will we do with his body when once he die?" Zayaan asked them with a dark smirk.

"Boss, I am thinking of cutting his body into many pieces then throw his each pieces in front of wild animals," Asad gave him suggestion with a dangerous smile.

Wasir looked at Asad then at Zayaan in fear and shook in terror. He tried to get up but his body was numb and he didn't have any energy.

Zayaan looked from Asad to Wasir in amuse and chuckled darkly at his useless struggle to get up from the ground.

"Boss?" Hashim called Zayaan while looking up from his phone, "Amma messaged me to tell you that she is waiting for you," Hashim informed him.

Zayaan looked at him and nodded his head before looking back at Wasir with a smirk. He turned around to walk out of the basement and looked back at them from his shoulder and said,

"Have fun but make sure to keep him alive!"

• • •

Zayaan entered in the house and went to the living hall where he heard amma bi talking to Mishal. He entered in the living hall and greeted both ladies and kissed their foreheads.

"Glad to see you are home early," Amma bi told him with a hint of sarcasm.

Zayaan looked at amma bi with a smile and sat beside Mishal. But nonetheless, amma bi smiled at both of them. It had been four months since that incident and now everything was going back to normal. With the help of amma bi and Zayaan, Mishal was coming to the life again.