28: Pull?

Logan's P.O.V

I was a empty table eating, and observing the others quietly. I noticed that a lot of people were in small groups that they created for protection. They are all weak. Pathetic. I began to search for Violet, I like to annoy her, she's oddly amusing when she's mad. I scan the whole dinning area for about 25 minutes till it clicked that, the weasel Okalen wasn't there as well. I sense that something is happening between him and Volet earlier when I caught him staring at her, he wasn't staring at her with anything but hatred and lust. I immediately got up and ran to the rooms.

"S-stop! Please! I don't want this! Please! Don't cum inside of me!" I heard Violet scream out. I got pissed when I heard her scream. I had my suspicious of what was happening, and they were only growing more believable by the second.

"No one's coming to save you, what don't you get about that?!" Okalen shouted back. I got to her door, and slammed it open. My suspicions came true when I saw Okalen balls deep inside Violet. I ran at him, tackling him to the ground and viciously punching him. I eventually let him up, he runs from the room leaving me and Violet alone. I stand up and take a moment to take in Violet. She had a pool of blood between her legs. I heard Victor, my wolf, growl softly. I got slightly confused on why he cares about what happened to Violet. But than again I'm still confused on why I care. I sat on the bed, gently picking up Violet, putting her in my lap sideways.

'How can someone so damn strong get raped?' I thought to myself.

'I have a feeling Okalen did something to her.' Victor said, reading my thoughts.

'Stop reading my thoughts.' I told him. I look down at Violet, her cheeks were tear stained. It made me feel guilty, I could have gotten here sooner if I had realized she was gone earlier. I picked her up again after I whipped her tears away. I carried her to he bathroom, set her down on the toilet, and ran a warm bath for her. When I deemed it warm enough I gently set her inside of it, grabbed the soap bar and washcloth. I started to carefully wash her. I was deep in my thoughts till I heard Violet speak.

"L-logan? Why are you h-helping me?" She studders out. I looks up at her, meeting her eyes, they help wonder, and gratefulness. I help no pity for her. Just concern, guilt, and a bit of anger that I didn't get here in time.

"I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that I hated to see you like that. Laying on the bed helpless, weak, defenseless, as he took advantage of you. It pissed me off when I heard your plea for help." I stated, it was the truth. Every word. She weakly raised her hand and held mine softly.

"Thanks you." She thanks me. I only nod, and continue to wash her. It felt oddly right to have her depending on me, it felt right when I held her in my arms. After I finished washing her I helped her out of the bath, and helped her dry off. I could feel her aura of power slowly come back, she was gaining her power back. Okalen must have a really powerful restriction potion for her to have been this weak for so long.

"You need to get some rest. You look horrible." I told her. She nodded, got dressed and was about to crawl into bed before she saw the pool of her own blood. She backed up into me, she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I felt a pang in my heart. I waved my hand over the bed and the blood was gone along with the sheets and blankets were changed.

"You're not the only one who got new tricks." I chuckled. She was surprised that I could change the sheets and blankets. She climbed into the bed, and hugged the blankets close. I turned to leave and was about to, till she spoke again.

"I might still hate you but, I'm not going to be able to sleep alone... Do you mind staying with me?" She asked, her voice was small and weak. I nodded and climbed into the bed with her. I positioned myself and her so we we're spooning, my arm protectively around her waist. She slowly fell asleep in my arms. After she was asleep I tried to move away in order to go back to my room. I knew that the pre-game camera checks who is in what room every morning. If it finds me in here then shit will go down with Violets pack, the other consents and Alex. But the pull I feel towards her though very small and dull is still very much there. When I tried to move she let go of the blankets, turned towards me nuzzling her head into my chest, and her arms wrapped tightly around my abdomen. I sighed giving up. I wrapped my other arm around her mid section, pulling her closer to me.