(III) : Changes into spring

Everything around Natsu have to of  seemed to changed. The smells were stronger and he everything seemed to be more intense. His emotions were everywhere.
   The guild was noisy as always. The full roar had quieted down since the departure of fairy tails #1 team: Erza, grey, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and happy. A quiet chuckle made its way to his throat ,'anywhere Carla goes Happy is bound to follow' he thought to himself.
A feeling suddenly struck Natsu, the feeling that someone was watching him. No doubt in his mind he was being watched by Gajeel. He knew that sooner or later the iron prick would come back to annoy him with lectures.
He relaxed his back onto the wall and closed his eyes. 
      He needed to get the numbing itch that had implanted itself within him. It would bug him at all hours of the day wanting for something he knew he couldn't have. To feel her would be impossible and to have her.... mind, body, and soul would be more than impossible. No matter how much fate demanded it.

Then the aroma hit him like a ton of bricks to the back of the head.  The light touch that sparked the burning heat of a thousand suns raced through his blood.
      "Hey Natsu-" he turned his head to meet his gaze with her "I couldn't do it- as weird as it sounds I couldn't leave you behind - something doesn't feel right" she turned her face to the side as she spoke with her face turning pink.
With her luggage in hand she sat there waiting for an answer or response.

Something.

"Luce" he called out in almost a whisper " don't you need this job-". She brought her finger up to his lips and shushed him. "It's fine I've been saving up so I'll be okay - you need me here and don't try to tell me that your fine because I know you Salamander and you've been acting strange" she purposefully called him by this name reminiscing of the time when they first met.
In all honesty it was then in that very moment he laid eyes on her that he knew that she was the one.
Although he wasn't of age at the time.

She pouted up her lips and slowly moved her finger off her lips. "Now if you help me take all of this stuff home I'll cook for you with no complaints" she said with the most cheerful smile. But to her it was only and second and to Natsu it was an eternity.

Mine....

I must have her...

She is Mate..

The words that were brought to life by the Dragon that laid dormant until only a few weeks ago. And unnoticed flash of red in his eyes signaled him losing control but he wasn't quiet at that point yet. All the slayer wanted to do was sink his fangs into her as he fucked Her senseless.
    He wanted to hear every harmonic noise that she would make as he light up her world with the intense passion of his beast.
  All it would take it just one touch and he was certain he could have her pleading for more

"Deal" was all that was heard from him before taking suitcase in hand and walking out of the guild.

On the way back to Lucy's apartment the walk was moderately awkward. Neither of them knew what to say. There was no doubt that they both had complicated feelings towards one another and it was painfully apparent by the awkward stairs that they would do towards one another.
The sun was setting on Magnolia with an array of colors that couldn't be described through mere words. "Isn't it beauty" the blond rang out" she  closed her eyes and felt the wind through her hair and on her face.
  'Too fucking beautiful' he thought to himself not daring to utter a single word as he starred at her. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on to his sanity at this point.
When they finally reached the front of her house Lucy's hips that were tightly wrapped underneath a conspicuously short sundress swayed in front of him. 'Oh the things that I would do to those hips' his thoughts rang out. He could only try to stop the onslaught of thoughts that would rush through his head. She walked up the stairs before him with him not to far behind.