Odd Feelings- Changbin

Requested by Mhilyard
Thank you for the request, I hope this is what you had in mind!
-----------------💌-------------------

Changbin had always had that adittude that made it seem, like he never wanted love. He faught, though he won; you saw through it. You never knew what he went through, but you wanted to help him. But how?

As the bell rang, signalling that school was now over; you picked up your books and caught a glance at the seat behind you while putting said book into your backpack. Changbin normally sat right behind you, so seeing him absent with all his belongings gone; was odd.

You shrugged, swung your backpack over your shoulder and left the classroom. The halls were long and the school was huge. But just a few doors down you could hear loud sounds, such as things getting knocked over and you swear you heard someone yell "stop."

Your protective instincts kicked in, hoping to help someone you ran to where you heard the sounds. Expecting a girl fight, or a girl fighting with her ex boyfriend. You walked into a sight if Changbin aggressively fighting your ex boyfriend Jeno.

He didn't really look like he was trying to win, he threw a punch here and there, but he took the punches more than he threw them.

You threw your backpack down and ran over to the two boys. Jeno looked at your hurt expression and dropped Changbin on the floor. Jeno smirked and walked over to you, throwing an arm over your shoulder.

"Finally came to check on me huh?" He proudly asked.

You scoffed and shoved his hand off. "No Jeno, I came to check on Changbin. You can leave now." You said

"Whatever." Jeno rolled his eyes and left.

The school was pretty much empty, nobody ever stayed around so you didn't worry about the possibility of some teacher walking in and taking it the wrong way.

Changbin say defeated, bruised and bloodied on the floor in front of you. For some reason your heart broke at the sight and you felt something for him. In that moment, oddly enough; you were happy.

"Let's go to the nurse's office, I'll clean you up." You said, trying to pull him up.

"I got it, I can go home and do it." He said. Although he didn't move.

"Come on, please Changbin." You pouted, hoping to get him to listen.

A small, almost unnoticeable smile perked on his face.

"Okay." He said.

Changbin say on the chair as you pulled the nurse's supplies off the shelf. His eyes kept darting everywhere but looking at you. You put the peroxide on the cotton pad and slightly pressed it onto the wound on his cheek.

He didn't move but his eyes did squeeze tightly.

"Sorry." You whispered.

When the time came for you to heal his many lip wounds, you stiffened.

"Are you okay?" He asked

You nodded and continued to help his wound. Changbin looked at your features examining your eyes, nose, anything he could look at.

"You have really beautiful eyes." He blurted out.

"What?" You asked

"Kiss me." He interrupted.

You looked at him in confusion, still trying to process the words he said.

You couldn't say another thing before he gently pressed his lips against yours.

"I honestly think I'm in love with you. I don't why or when, but I am." He smiled.

"Your lips taste like chemicals and blood." You laughed

"You're so mean." He smiled.

"I know." You smiled and kissed him back once again.

┏━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┓

End

┗━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┛