xoxo - Bang Chan

Part 2 of Maniac!
-------

1 month later

After I had told people about what Chan was really like, I started to regret what I had done. I cares for the other boys more than words could explain, I felt regret towards the fact that that's probably stop making music now. And all the boys would have to find something else to do.

----

H

yunjin called my phone a couple hours ago, telling me to stop by the dorms. Panic ensued inside me, because I always had avoided the JYP dorm building. I always thought everyone who lived there hated me, but nonetheless I stopped by.

Upon walking in the dorm was dark, and the only sound was an air conditioner whirring from the hallway where the bedrooms where. "Hello?" I called out. I heard footsteps coming closer to the front door but I still couldn't see anything. My hand frantically searched for the light switch when another hand touched mine, that was resting on the wall. My immediate instinct was to scream, but I was too scared that nothing came out of my mouth.

"Don't scream Y/N, you're okay." a voice whispered through the pitch blackness. Almost instantly I turned right back around out of the dorm, because I knew exactly who it was. But he followed me back out. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Back to my apartment Chris, why would I stay here?" I said, not making eye contact.

"Because we need to talk..." He sighed. "What is there to talk about? This is the typical clichelé TV plot scenario. You mess up, and I forgive you. Not today, and not ever. The whole reason I told people about you was because I wanted you out my life." I said, more harshly than I wanted it to sound.

"Because no matter how horrible of a person I am, I still owe you a genuine apology for what I've done and said." He replied, sounding like he was about to cry.

Deep down, I knew I would never lose all my feelings towrds him. He changed, and he wasn't bad. But I wasn't about to sit and put myself through another wave of suffering from this boy.

"All you have to do is say sorry and I'm fine Chris. I don't want flowers, or chocolate; I just want to be happy again."

There they went, the tears. Chan was finally looking me in the eyes and we were both crying. Pathetic, almost.

"That's not how I wanna apologize to you. You deserve so much more." His voice cracked.

"You're right, I do. That's why I need to leave." I turned around and walked out of the building. Silently hoping that he'd follow, but wishing he didn't at the same time. I blamed myself, but I knew now he'd leave me alone. Even though I still loves him. There's always other fish in the sea....right ?