I Love You - Lee Felix

Requested Angst by rinshuko ♥️

-----

Felix being my best friend was always amazing. He cheered me up whenever I was sad and made me feel special when I was insecure. It's safe to say I had never met another like Felix. We were friends since he was a trainee. I cheered him on, even when he got eliminated I still knew he would make it.

But the only bad part was...I soon fell in love with him. He already had a girlfriend, I supported their relationship. If he was happy I was happy. But my heart still hurt seeing them together. It hurts falling in love with your best friend.

One day after he was picking me up from school, we started talking about how he was doing after his comeback. Of course, the topic of his girlfriend came up. I tried to smile as best as I could and sound interested in what he was talking about. But deep down I felt like crying, why couldn't I just get over a boy who didn't feel the same way?

He pulled up outside my apartment and I opened the door. "Bye Y/N" He smiled. "Bye Felix, I love you." I replied. Yes, sometimes you can say that to a best friend and it's not weird. But those words meant alot to be and Felix and I never ever planned to say them to him. My eyes widened and I quickly slammed the door. Felix didn't even look at me, then he drove off.

Heading inside I let the tears flow. I knew that he'd probably ignore me after that, and that's what hurt most. But I gave him time.

We didn't talk for two weeks. I found a new ride after school and only talked to the boys when necessary. But it was killing me not to talk to him. So I did what I do best, apologize when I didn't do anything wrong.

Text messages.

Felix can we talk please

There's nothing to talk about Y/N.

Yes there is..

I can't talk right now. Busy.

Look, I didn't mean to say it okay? I know you don't like me and I'm sorry for making it awkward. But don't ignore me. That's a shitty friend thing to do. I didn't mean to say I Love You.

Okay.

Felix Really?

Read 3:42 PM

I was sad, and angry. Being friends with Felix for almost 3 years you would've thought he'd be a little more forgiving. But if he wanted to end, he can end it. I don't need him...right?

3 months passed

I haven't talked to Felix in three months. I started getting closer to hyunjin and eventually, he asked me out.

While hyunjin and I were watching a movie at the dorms, Felix comes walking in the front door covered in rain. "Y/N we need to talk." He demanded. I gave hyunjin and apologetic look and walked into the kitchen following Felix.

"I love you too..." He sighed. It took me a while to process what he said. But all I could think of was what he did to me three months ago. "Thank you Felix " I smiled... and back to hyunjin I went.