she's my woman

You woke up to the sound of someone singing in the kitchen. You looked around the room trying to puzzle the previous night back together. You were in josh's bedroom. You had hooked up again. It was maybe the third or fourth time this had happened and you started to wonder where this was going. You were well on your way to catch feelings for this dude, he was seriously irresistible. The first time this happened you were both incredibly drunk. You had met at a mutual friend's party and kept glancing at each other all night. Something was bound to go down that night. Before you knew it, you guys were fucking in the bathroom. The next time you saw him was at one of his shows. He was in a band with his brothers and a friend, and your mutual friend had a spare ticket. He recognised you in the crowd and beamed at you. Before you knew it, you were backstage fucking again. But it didn't stay with fucking, afterwards he insisted on taking you out to eat, so you did, and you got to know him and actually kind of liked him. And here you are now, laying in his bed. You had to go to the bathroom so you opened the door and walked out. The singing became louder and you could actually understand it now.

 'She's my woman. She's my woman. She's my very special baby.' 

You could't help but smile, and decided to go check out the singer in the kitchen. Josh was stood at the stove. 

'Hi.' 

He jumped and turned around, his cheeks turning pink. 

'Oh hey, i didn't see you there. I'm making breakfast.' 

You smiled and walked towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist from behind. You kissed his cheek. 

'This looks delicious, thanks Josh.' 

He turned around and took you in his arms. 

'You're very welcome, baby.' 

'Your very special baby, huh?' 

He chuckled. 'Yeah, if you want that...' 

You looked into his eyes and smiled. 'I do.'

Josh's eyes lit up. He grabbed your head and kissed you, not holding back at all. When you broke off the kiss, he grinned from ear to ear, turned around and went back to cooking. Singing 'she's my woman' till it drove you crazy.