There's one girl that I know I'm never gonna pass

It's you and Josh's one year anniversary and he's got a surprise planned for you. You've been trying to guess what it is all morning, but he won't let anything slip. With every wrong guess his smile gets bigger and bigger, which only frustrates you more and more. Around lunch time Josh says he's going out for a bit because he has to take care of something. An hour later you hear his car on the driveway, he honks and you walk outside. Josh is all smiles as he's holding the door to the passenger seat open and you get in. He hands you a blindfold.

'Put it on, darling'. 

'What? No. Where are we going?' 

'You'll see. Well, You won't see but yanno.' 

You put the blindfold on and after a 20 minute drive you feel Josh pull over the car. You want to take your blindfold off but Josh stops you and takes your hands in his. He guides you out of the car and starts walking you somewhere. 

'Okay, ready?' he asks. You can hear the excitement in his voice, it's endearing. You nod, and you feel his fingers undoing the knot at the back of your head. The blindfold falls off and the first thing you see is a blanket laid out in front of a small lake. It's absolutely breathtaking. And the blanket is covered with all your favorite foods. You look at josh. His smile is the biggest you've ever seen it, and that's saying something because he always smiles big. 

'Josh, this is beautiful. I love you so much.' 

He smiles and takes your face in his hands, his thumb rubbing your cheek. 

'I love you.' And he softly presses his lips to yours.