so sweet, so fine

You and josh have been dating for a few weeks now. It's been amazing getting to know him, hanging out, talking walks and talking endlessly. One night he comes over for dinner. He's looking through your dvd collection while you cook. 

'Uhhh I just noticed something very weird about your dvds.' 

You turn around. 'What?' 

'There's no clockwork orange, or 2001, or inglourious bastards...' 

'So?' 

Josh freezes. 'So???? Did you just say 'so'? What is wrong with you? I can't believe this.' He's shaking his head now. 

'What's the big deal?' You can't believe he's getting so worked up about this. 

'This isn't right.' He takes his keys and walks out the door. Your jaw drops. What the hell? Did he really just leave you because you don't own a few films. You couldn't believe he was that childish. You turn to cooking again because you were starving. A half hour later, when you were about to dig into your food, you hear someone walk in. It's josh, holding up a plastic bag. 

'Whats that?' You ask.

'This? Oh, only the BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME!' 

'Okay, Quentin Tarantino, I get it: you like film.' 

'Come here, let's watch them together so you can get a better taste in movies.' 

You roll your eyes and shove him. He shoves you back and before you know it your playfighting on the couch. You're winning, but then he starts tickling you, your weakness. 

'Josh, no! Stop! I beg of you.' 

'I'll only stop if you watch those movies with me.' 

'Noooo.' 

He tickles you harder. 

'Okay, okay, fine. I surrender.'

He stops and you can breathe again. You look at Josh. 

'You're ridiculous, you know that?' 

He smirks. 'I do, but you like it.' 

You can't help but smile and pull him in for a kiss. 

'I don't like it. I love it.' 

You spend the rest of the evening cuddled up on the couch, watching Josh's favorite movies, occassionally shooting glances at him, just to see him be 100% focused on the screen. You thought it was the cutest thing you had ever seen.