she rides through the night on a silver storm (smut)

It was 6pm and you were making dinner at home. Josh could come home any minute. He'd been at the studio all day, like most days lately, working on gvf's new album. You heard someone coming in, slamming the door and stomping straight upstairs. They definitely had one of those days again. You weren't sure if he was in the mood to talk about it (he could get pretty unpleasant when he's angry), but you went upstairs anyway. As you walked into your bedroom you saw Josh laying sprawled across your bed, face down in your pillow. That usually meant he wanted you to talk to him. 

"Hi, honey," you said. Josh didn't move but groaned into the pillow. "What's wrong?"

You went and sat next to him on the bed, and started rubbing his back. "Babe?"

Josh turned his head so he could look at you. "Rough day... We're working on this song, a really good one I might add, but I'm stuck on the lyrics. Nothing seems to sound right... I dunno..."

"Can I hear it or read it? I could help you."

"You don't have to do that, darling. You're my muse, you're already helping me."

"Well, not enough apparently, 'cause you're stuck." You laughed. 

Josh turned around and sat up against the headboard.

"That has nothing to do with you. I'm just having writer's block at the moment."

"What if I helped you unblock..." you said, shooting him a mischievous smile.

Josh stared at you. "Babe, no. I'm really not in the mood." 

"You sure about that?" 

You started kissing his neck, your hands moving down his body and stopping at his waistband. You looked him in the eye, asking for permission, which apparently turned him on 'cause he started kissing you passionately. He turned you over so he was on top of you. He was the one taking all initiative all of the sudden. He took off your shirt and bra, kissing down your body 'till he reached your pants. You stopped him and pulled him up again. You were in charge here. You started unbuttoning Josh's pants and he took them off. You rubbed his dick through the fabric of his underwear, just to tease him, and you could feel him getting hard.

"God, y/n..." 

"I said I was gonna help you unblock. Just wait and see."

You took off his underpants and started licking the tip of his dick. Josh groaned. You wrapped your mouth around his cock, taking him in as far as you could and started sucking him off while looking him in the eyes. Josh gulped and you picked up the pace. You started using your hands as well. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the headboard, which usually meant he was getting close. Seeing Josh like this turned you on like nothing else. You slowed down the pace, putting off his orgasm. 

"Y/n, please just..." He looked at you pleadingly. 

You moved your hand faster, liked his dick from the shaft to the tip and took him completely in your mouth again, almost choking you. You went faster again, and after a few seconds you felt him beginning to twitch. He came in your mouth and he looked at you as you swallowed his load. You got up and went to lie next to him on the bed. Josh turned to look at you.

"That... is why I love you." Josh sighed. 

You laughed. "I'm glad, but I hope that's not the only reason."

"There are many more and I'll tell 'em all but I'm too high right now." He grinned at you.

You shook your head. "Well, I hope it helped you out of your writer's block."

"I'm sure it did, baby. You're my muse remember?" Josh rolled over and kissed your cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Josh went into the studio and wrote Flower Power about you.