Can We Please Start Putting Stuff Together?

You guys asked for me to update sooner sooooo because I am so amazingly awesome and I love you all so much.....2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY!! OH YEAH! Lol to show your appreciation please; VOTE! COMMENT! &FAN! =]

(Not edited though, not that awesome lol!)

Happy Reading!

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

________________________________________

Ch. 10: Can we please start putting stuff together?!

“Werewolf boyfriend say what now?” I asked.

Caeden’s velvety laugh echoed through my ears, and I looked up to see him looking through his dresser for clothes.

“It’s not that big of a deal, just my mom, dad, and little sister Emaline.” He said as he began to dress right in front of me. I dragged my eyes away and tried to be fascinated with the tan paint on the walls.

“They will love you. Not just because they hate Sarah, and they really, really hate Sarah.” He emphasized, and I heard his voice getting closer. Soon his hand was brushing my cheek, bringing the tingles of our skin touching to life. I looked up and noticed he was now wearing khaki shorts and a red v neck. God, those muscles.

“But also because you’re my mate and you have a great personality. You are everything I need in an alpha female.” He said looking into my eyes. His cool blue eyes held me captive for a while longer.

“Can I at least get some rest first?” I asked in a soft voice. In all actuality I wasn’t even tired anymore. I figured this was the ‘wolf’ in me coming out. Plus Angie would be here soon, I just wanted time to myself to figure out how I felt about all of this.

He looked a little unsure but after a while he gave me a tight nod. “I’m going to go meet up with my father at his office. It isn’t that far away but if you need me call me ok?” He said looking like it was causing him a little pain to be away from me.

“Ok, bye.” I said pecking him on the lips before lying down on the bed and closing my eyes. I felt his presence a little while longer before a felt him place a light kiss on my forehead then leave.

I actually ended up dosing off for a little while. That was until a girl busted in through the door, out of breath.

“Caeden I-“ She stopped when she saw me laying on his bed. In only a t shirt. I really should have thought about this before I went back to sleep.

The girl was gorgeous, about an inch shorter than me, light brown hair and a pair of blue eyes that looked familiar. She had tanned, creamy skin and a small nose with plump lips.

“I’m sorry, you are?” She trailed off looking at me and then around the room.

“I’m Vanessa, Caeden’s… girlfriend.” I said still not coming to terms with the whole mate thing yet.

“Girlfriend?” She said curiously, then something seemed to click. “Oh! His mate?!” She said excitedly before running over to me and yanking me up into a hug. Any other time this would have been extremely uncomfortable but I already felt like I knew her. She literally picked me up and started spinning me around.

“Oh thank God! I already love you!” She said before pulling back and looking at me, pushing hair that must look a mess now, out of my face.

“…and you’re so pretty! Well, we need to do a little something with your hair. But wow what a palette huh?!” She said quickly before pulling me into another hug. I laughed, not at all annoyed by this hyper chick.