•1•

It was near 3am and Class 1A was indulging on coffee to stay awake. It was the weekend and everyone, excluding Mineta, was at Yuuei's dormitories setting up an Ouiji Board. An eerie feeling laid in everyone's stomachs as the board was finally done being set up.

"So... Who's gonna do it?" Uraraka asked, nervously eyeing the board. Everyone thought for a second. Who is brave enough to speak to bloody demons and ghosts that can possess you?

Bakugou raised his hand, a smirk printing onto his face. "I'll do it you damn extras! Your all fucking wimps!" He sneered. "Hey Deku! Round face! Fucking do it with me or else!" These fucking extras won't be able to be as good as me so I might as well let them get possessed.

Gulping loudly, Midoriya and Uraraka placed there fingers over the .curser(?) (Idk whats its called) and started to sweat nervously.

"If there are any spirits here, please make your presence fucking clear." Bakugou said. Chills ran down everyones spines as a wind ran down the back of their backs.

Something was here.

"I-is there any spirits h-here?" Midoriya asked. The curser moved causing everyone to let out a scream of terror.

'Yes'
Midoriya and Uraraka began shaking uncontrollably while a smirk appeared on Bakugou's face.

"Are you evil?" He asked. The curser moved, once again. Landing on an answer that left everyone in fear.

'Yes'

Gathering the courage she needed, Uraraka spoke. "Are you gonna kill us?" Thankfully there was an answer they actually felt relieved with.

'No'

Aoyama then spoke up. "Tell me, does this sound like Shakira?" He sang.

'No'

"A-ar-are yo-you a-a gi-gi-girl?" Midoriya shakily asked. The curser moved.

'Yes'

"What a shitty stupid question, Deku!" Bakugou yelled, letting go of the curser. The lights flickered a little, making most people scream out of terror.

All of the sudden, the door opened and there stood a moody Aizawa dully staring at his class.

"What the hell are you all doing screaming at 3:20am? Some people are trying to sleep!" He glared causing everyone to tense at his voice. After a few minutes everyone packed the board away, still shaking in terror. What they didn't do was say goodbye. That was their first and certainly not last mistake.

Bakugou just stared at the wall for a minute or two. This was really concerning.

"Kacchan? Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, tapping his shoulder slightly. Bakugou looked at him for a second before scoffing.

"Of course I am, fuck off!" He yelled. Midoriya scurried away from the raging boy, muttering on how his friend seemed weird. Bakugou just looked at where he was looking before.

There stood was a young girl, with green hollow eyes. She had an emotionless expression on her face while mumbling to herself.

"What the hell?" Bakugou muttered, his eyes widening from shock.

The girl raised her hand and slowly balled it into a fist.

"dO yOu kNoW wHaT iT fEeLs LiKe To bE cHoKeD?" She asked levitating Bakugou up with her hand. He gasped for help, tears slowly fell down from his eyes as her  voice screeched in a high pitch. Bakugou's ears bled and he fell to the ground in pain. The last thing he saw before blacking out was the girl's eerie smile, piercing his very being.

 The last thing he saw before blacking out was the girl's eerie smile, piercing his very being

A/n- BakuThot has fallen!

Seeeeeee yaaaa

Byeeee