•7•

Months turned to years as young Chibi (also known as 63194) grew up. Her soft green eyes stared at the young child cradled in her arms. Their blonde tuffs of hair decorated their head as soft yawns exited their mouth. Chibi stared at the baby's neck, eyes widening slightly.

67594.
A number label everyone had to grow acquainted to.

Slowly the baby opened their eyes, revealing beautiful brown eyes. They stared into the orange haired girl's green orbs. And, almost like they spoke to her, the girl nodded.

"I will protect you. I promise." She muttered, small treacles of tears falling down onto the baby's face. The baby innocently gazed at her, tilting her head cutely. Chibi smiled tearfully. "I guess I'll have to give you your new name."

The petite girl whispered into the baby's ear. However Kiyohime listened. This was perfect blackmail. All she had to do was threaten this small creature and then 63194 would comply.

The pink haired woman smirked before leaving. Chills ran up Chibi's spine as a small breath of wind nipped the back of her neck. Her eyes widened lightly as she turned around, only to see nothing. The young girl sighed in relieve, surprised she had been holding her breath. All of the sudden she remembered something. The river! This could save this baby's life!

Chibi smirked. The monster she is supposed to refer to as mama won't even suspect that. Gently placing the small infant down in the cot, Chibi secretly prayed. Prayed that this nightmare would end and that this small being could live a normal childhood.

"I pray for you, Hope." She muttered, silently closing the door.