•3•

Kiyohime stared down at her bloodstained hands

Kiyohime stared down at her bloodstained hands. She was told that her hands bared justice. That she was changing society. That was partially true since society was decreasing however there was a much more sentimental meaning.

With every bad human gone, more good humans can live. And that meant there would be more love for society.

She learnt love isn't what she thought it was when she was rescued. That it just means possession. And, although true to an extent, she knew that it wasn't however.

When she was rescued, she was deemed a survivor not a killer. She met people deemed outcasts in society and joined then to altogether stop pathetic heroes. These were the people she belonged with. And as long as she continued to taint her hands with society's blood, nothing would take her away from them.

"Hiroshi Kiyohime, I trust you'll be able to successfully complete creating the Akaichurippu Mika Omisha?" The pink haired woman nodded her head, bowing respectively at the man.

"Yes." The emotionlessly said. Her monotone voice washed away from all the life it used to have.

The journey to the children's hospital was eerie and silent. Kiyohime already had her plan thought out. This was perfect. All she would do is snatch lots of kids and run. Luckily she had acquired a telekinetic quirk from her master, altogther increasing her strength. Was limit was 100 Tonnes so around 80 babies wouldn't be too heavy.

When she finally arrived she changed into a rather convincing nurses outfit and slowly walked towards the nursery. It was daunting. What if someone saw her and arrested her? What if all the babies are too heavy? Finally she arrived at the nursery and the variety was never ending. Slowly she walked down the aisles of newborns. Some had little to no hair, some had a lot. But they all had one thing in common: vulnerability.

Finally she picked her selection almost as if she was at a shop. And sneakily she ran. The yelling of nurses telling her to stop didn't bother her. What bothered her the most is what the parents would go through. How they wouldn't be able to give their newborn the name they wanted to announce eagerly. How they would never see their children walk or talk. How they wouldn't be able to see their child's first day of school. But that soon vanished from Kiyohime's worries. After all, she is a villain.