•4•

Going to sleep that night was unsettling. All of class 1A, including Mineta, slept in the common room baring multiple crosses and sage candles. Bakugou even had a bible. They drank as much coffee as they needed, hoping they would not fall asleep.

If they did, she would be back.

Any slight movent triggered terror in them and the once brave class, who faced some of the most terrifying foes, felt helpless.

Ashido was still shaking after she had experienced the demonic sprit in person. I mean, who wouldn't be scared? Luckily, Momo and some of the other girls found a way to preoccupy the terrified girl into forgetting het encounter.

Somehow on the night everyone used the Ouiji Board, they all had nightmares of the demon. From Aoyama seeing her demonic entity on his bed playing Shakira on repeat to Bakugou being lifted up and chocked until he woke up.

3am. The time they started playing the game. The faint snores of Mineta rang throughout the room. Everyones eyes widened from fear as the lights began flickering constantly.

"Mineta! Wake up!" Midoriya yelled, shaking the small perverted boy. However he didn't budge.

The TV flickered on and off until it came to a channel.

666
It showed a small hospital room covered in blood with a young girl siting on it. The girl had orange hair, comparable to the sun's rays and eyes that shone like emeralds. However as the screen glitched, it showed the demon everyone was familiar with. Slowly she walked up to the screen and reached out.

Her hand extended out of the screen and into their reality.

They all screamed in terror. Some shouting profanities and others screaming for their teacher or someone, anyone. Bakugou held his bible up in terror.

"Get the fuck away from us!" He screamed, holding the holy book out.

The demonic spirit slowly began crawling towards him. Her pale hands scratched at the ground as she climbed towards him. The boy stumbled backwards. His heart was racing in fear. He felt helpless. He felt like Deku.

The young demonic female reached out and grasped Bakugou's arm. Her nails pierced his skin as he screamed out in terror. He prepared himself for his death but as the demon was about the crush him to death, a certain teacher punched her straight in the jaws. She was knocked out, but not gone.

"Why the hell are you kids inviting creepy people into the dorms?" The man asked, groggily.

"Mr Aizawa!"