Rebels

Jeongyeon: Let's eat now . I am felling hungry.
Nayeon: When do you don't?
Jeongyeon: Yah!
Everyone laughs except Jeongyeon. We all sat to have our lunch. Suddenly I felt something cold on my head.
Jihyo: Yah! What are you doing Jennie??!

Jennie: What am I doing ? Wrong question babe, what was she doing with my boyfriend??I saw Jennie with 3 others

I saw Jennie with 3 others .

Jennie: What am I doing ? Wrong question babe, what was she doing with my boyfriend??I saw Jennie with 3 others

Dahyun: She did nothing , your boyfriend only bumped into her and started arguing.
???: Stop blaming Tae. He has done nothing to do with it. Just accept the fact that she is a s-....
Nayeon: Stop it!! Not everyone is like you, Rosé.
Y/n: Hey guys . Listen there is a misunderstanding. We both were walking without noticing.
???: Hey you . What was your name .... Ya y/n. Let me clear you something. First , don't compare Taehyung or our group with your filthy members.
Tzuyu: Whom are you calling filthy huh??! You better mind your words , Lisa.
???: Shut up!! And you, y/n , dont ever dard to get close to BTS.
Chaeyoung: We don't get close to BTS. You are the ones who sticks with them like a fevicol , Jisoo.
At that time i totally lost it . I couldn't keep my patience.
Y/n: and who do you think you are to say those bloody rules to me . Secondly if you mess up with me I'm sure you will not have a peaceful sleep.