Tears

He took me to the rooftop. To my surprise I didn't resisted myself to be dragged by him. He stopped facing his back to me

Y/n : Tae-I could hear Taehyung sobbing

Y/n : Tae-
I could hear Taehyung sobbing.
Y/n : Taehyung are you ok?
Taehyung: i-i am Sorry y/n
Y/n : Why are you Sorry
Taehyung : i a-am sorry because, because I asked you to say sorry to her . Whereas she herself was in the fault .
Y/n: Taehyung, look at me.
I turned him around by pulling his hand . I saw him crying. His face was bright red .

Y/n : dont cry Taehyung

Y/n : dont cry Taehyung. She doesn't deserves these tears .

I hugged him he was crying on the crook of my neck.
Y/n : don't cry Taehyung ah.

I patted his head.Taehyung was crying his heart out. Seeing him cry made my heart weak.
Taehyung: I am so-sorry
Y/n : don't be. I already  forgiven you. Now look at me .
He looked at me .
Y/n : see, if you cry for that girl , you will lose the whole world in those tears . Dont think about her . She was a tester for your feelings. You just have to endure it and pass it away. And first answer me. Why did you not did this on that day when you got to know the truth?
Taehyung: I was fighting with my own feelings. I kept saying that she was lying, all I heard was my imagination. But when I asked her members , they said everything. I was not able to share this with my friends.
Y/n : its ok , dont discuss this anymore. I will talk to your friends. And you better not cry .
He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back .
Taehyung: thank you y/n for your forgiveness.
Y/n : soooooo, are We friends now.
Taehyung: of course .
I was happy to hear that . And he had a bright smile on his face .Don't know why when ever I see that It makes my heart flutter .

Don't know why when ever I see that It makes my heart flutter