Unforgiven..

Jin POV

Jin: hey I am going to meet Jennie for a minute
Taehyung: ok hyung and ask your sis if she is ok.
I nodded and went to the dorm room . On my way I saw y/n crying in Jihyo's arm and then see fell, unconscious . We really were harsh on her , but we didn't really did anything much . I was gonna help Jihyo when Seulgi came and took y/n to the clinic. I followed them and heard Seulgi saying that she was ok now and that she got a panic attack . She may have severe mental breakdown if she is stressed out again.
Before Jihyo could see me I left the area . I totally forgotten about Jennie . O went back to the cafeteria blankly.

Jungkook: hyung are you ok ??
Jin: huh... Oh ya I'm o-ok.
Jimin: what's wrong?
Namjoon: hyung is Jennie ok?
Jin : oh I forgot to check on her
Yoongi: then what took you so long??

I explained everything to them about what I saw. I saw Taehyung hearing it emotionlessly.

Hoseok: is she ok now ?
Jin : ya she is as per Seulgi.
Taehyung: she is just acting I know that. We didn't even did 10% of what we do normally.
Jungkook: ya Taehyung is right . What if she is trying to act innocent and making us a villain.
Jimin: I don't think so because I didn't felt that when we were arguing.
Namjoon: ya she was standing still as if she was a statue .
Yoongi: why should we care , we don't know that if she is acting or not. But I'm sure that something is wrong with her .

Taehyung: I don't care , but what she did needs a payment

Taehyung: I don't care , but what she did needs a payment. IM Y/N you will pay for what you did .
Jin: but Tae-...
Taehyung : enough! This discussion ends here.

Taehyung walked out of the cafeteria without saying another word.

Namjoon: I think something is gonna be damn wrong.
Jimin: same here ....