A New Start

After the bell rang. I ran towards the hall way  because I don't want him to bother me again . How I got the guts to talk like that I really don't know. I waited for BLACKPINK to come. And there they are .

Rosé: oh what a surprise

Rosé: oh what a surprise . Look who is here.
Jennie: what do you want little bitch .
Y/n : i-i want to apologise.
Lisa : you want what , I can't hear it say it loudly.
Jisoo: haven't you are your breakfast.
Y/n : I WANT TO APOLOGISE !!
Jennie pulled my hair and pushed me to the floor.
Jennie : first learn to behave . You shouldn't had raised your voice. Now see what we can do.
They all started laughing and kicking me all over my stomach. I was begging to stop but they didn't. I felt my mouth filling with blood.
Jennie: girls that's all for today. I think she got her punishment.
Jisoo: ok then let's go to check on the boys
I saw them leaving me and then it all looked blurry. And the next thing I remember was passing out.

Taehyung POV
I was passing through the hallway when I saw a group of people surrounding around something. I went towards it and I saw y/n lying unconscious.

Taehyung: hey move aside

Taehyung: hey move aside. What happened here .
???: Oppa BLACKPINK were kicking her
Taehyung: why didn't you did something?
???: Bcoz you ordered is not to interfere in yours or BLACKPINK's matter..