Dark Past

Jihyo POV
Nayeon: make y/n stay away from Taehyung.
Jeongyeon: its difficult but we will do it, right girls
Twice: ya , TWICE TWICE LET'S GO.
Tzuyu : but Nayeon tell us about her past
Nayeon: when I was 6 years old , we went for a holiday trip to Busan . As my father was 1 of the most top business man in the world, which he still is we got to travel from one place to another. Appa took a day off to spend it with us . We planned of going to a amusement park. When he was buying tickets I met y/n . She looked like she was of 5 years old and her head was bleeding and she was crying . Mom saw that and we went to her. Mom asked that "who are you and what happened to your head, why are you crying?" She said that her father bet her and she lived nearby. She also said that he killed her mom. I requested apps to do something. He called someone and we went to her house. We saw that her father was a alcoholic and a psycho . When he saw us he was trying to kill us to when some guards catch hold of him and took the police. He was stated life imprisonment for killing y/n mom and physically torturing y/n . This affected y/n's mental health and was in depression for few years . Can you imagine a 5 years old depressed. We asked the cops that if we could adopt her . And as my father requested them they were forced to do so. From that day y/n stays with her . But doctor said that if anything similar happens to her she might have severe mental breakdown. For so many years we never let her think that she was adopted. We treated her like our own blood.

I could see tears in Nayeon's eyes