~Chapter Five~

Sorry I'm bad at updating and idk how long this book will lastttt. Also Question. What kind of ships do you want in this book? Because I'm not sure if I should include ships or not. Let me know. Here yee gOOoOOOOoOo!

Keith's P.O.V

"Keith, can I talk to you?" Kolivan asked. I halted my training and looked at him, knowing this was probably something bad. I saw Lein and Keof's eyes widen; they were probably thinking the same thing I was thinking. I walked over to Kolivan who took me outside the room and closed the door.

"You're not telling me off... right sir?" I asked, a little bit anxious.

"No I just... I want to talk to you about something" He started. "I hope you know that Thace would never do anything to hurt your feelings. Your mother wouldn't either."

"Of course I know that, sir."

"Well they... they wouldn't really approve of what I have planned for you. They wanted me to keep quiet but I feel as if you're old enough and have the right to know." Kolivan said, struggling to choose the right words by the looks of things.

"Right to know what, sir?" I asked.

"You'll find out. Just know that if you come asking questions later, there's limited stuff I can tell you." Kolivan explained.

"No offence, but this is an extremely vague conversation, sir." I pointed out, starting to get a little fed up with him not explaining anything fully.

"I know but it'll all make sense eventually. Well, most of it. Now get back to training." Kolivan said, walking off without any further explanation. I stood there for a second, still completely confused before heading back into the training room.

"So what were you told off for this time? Training at night? Stealing Keof's hair brush?" Lein asked.

"How did you know my hair brush was missing?" Keof questioned, frowning at Lein who just shrugged with a cheeky smile on their face.

"No, he wasn't telling me off." I stated, picking up my blade which I had dropped on the floor when Kolivan called me.

"So what was he talking to you about?"

"I'm.... not really sure?" Keith said. "It didn't exactly make much sense."

"That sums up Koli for you." Lein said, fiddling with one of his smoke bombs. "Never really makes much sense."

"He said something about not being able to answer future questions. Apparently I'm gonna find out something Thace and my mother wouldn't like me finding out."

"Sounds like a fortune teller, jeez." Lein said, chuckling a little. "Well have fun with that mystery."

"So supportive, Lein." Keof said, rolling his eyes but smiling.

"I know I am."

Third P.O.V

It was time. Keof, Lein and Keith were about to meet Voltron and find out as much as they could about them. The three Blades stood at the base entrance, their masks over their faces. They decided it was a better idea to keep their identities hidden as they were meeting for political reasons only.

"Oh look! I think I see the lions! Wow the black one is so much bigger, jeez." Keof said, obviously excited. "They're getting closer!"

"We're aware, Keof" Lein said, and if Keith could see Lein's face, he was sure Lein was rolling their eyes.

"Okay okay, act professional. We gotta impress them." Keof said.

"Says the one freaking out." Keith mumbled to Lein, making them chuckle.

Four lions carefully landed on the landing area and four paladins stepped out, all fully armoured.

"Greetings paladins." Keof started. It scared Keith how much Keof could sound like Kolivan. "Welcome to the Blade of Marmora base. My name is Keof and my team mates are Keith and Lein."

"Nice to meet you three." The Black Paladin spoke. "My name is Shiro, the Green Paladin's name is Pidge, the Blue Lance and the Yellow Hunk."

"Strange names." Lein said, making everyone turn to them. Keof elbowed them harshly.

"I apologise for my team mate." He said.

"Not a problem. I'm assuming human names are extremely different to galra names." Shiro said, receiving a nod from Lein.

"So wait, that's what you are? Humans? What are those?" Lein asked.

"We're from a planet called Earth and we were brought up into space by the blue lion which is my lion." Lance explained.

"Interesting. I've never heard of that planet before." Keof said. "Is it an ally to Voltron?"

"Well.. no. Earth isn't exactly aware there's a galactic war. It's kinda just oblivious." Pidge said sounding a little ashamed of her planet's reputation.

"Okay then. We should get to business. How about we head inside? From what Kolivan has told us, we gather you breathe in oxygen so you can take off your helmets inside." Keith said, already heading towards the entrance. Everyone else followed on behind him.

Once inside, the Blades led them into a large dining hall and everyone sat at a chair.

"Wow, I'm glad this place has oxygen. I really didn't want to wear my helmet the entire time." Lance exclaimed, taking off his helmet along with the other paladins. What Keith didn't expect to see was similar skin, ears and eyes to what he had.

These humans looked like Keith.

A little bit of a short chapter but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger so mwahahahah. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Words: 904

~Author Mill