13 - ANDREA

Something damp is placed on my forehead and it woke me up. My vision was blurry, but it all cleared up and I saw the bottom of the top bunk.

"Hey," I hear my mom's voice and I looked to the left. She smiled at me. "Bullet's out, you're okay."

I sat up, forcing myself too, even though my mom told me I should rest more, I didn't listen.

"Thanks." I gave out a playful smile. "You look like hell, mom."

She chuckles at my comment but doesn't say anything. I looked at my right shoulder and saw a bandage over my wound; I feel numb. Which is good, I guess. I'd rather feel numb than feel pain.

"Where's everybody?" I asked, sitting beside my mom and careful not to use my right arm so much.

"Just outside here, talking." She tells me and I nod, before looking at the floor. "Where's Carl?"

I can sense her smiling and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her. "He's on watch with Maggie."

I nod. "What happened after I passed out?"

"The Governor left... and Daryl's back with Merle." My head lifts up at the mention of Daryl's name. He's back, he came back.

I smiled. "Where is he?"

Mom tells me that Daryl's up at the porch and I tell her that I'm gonna talk to him. It took a few minutes of persuading and reassurance, before mom lets me leave my cell. When I got out, I saw Daryl on the porch, cleaning his crossbow, so I went up the steps and he faces me.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" He asked me but I shake my head, hugging him.

"You asshole." I muttered as he chuckled, hugging me back. "Never leave again."

"I won't." We pull away and Daryl lightly flicks my forehead. "And watch your damn mouth."

I rolled my eyes at him before going down the steps. I went back to my cell to grab my gun, checking the magazine clip. It's not fully loaded but I don't mind. I went out of the cell and went to where Maggie and Carl are. My footsteps made them look at me when I came there. Maggie was at the ground and Carl walks towards me, taking me in for a hug. Seconds later we pull away.

"Bullets seemed to be fond of you." Carl jokes as he looks through the binoculars, making me chuckle.

I went to his side and peeked through the wood, seeing nothing but walkers. "Yeah, I must be so attractive that even bullets like me."

Carl chuckles at my remark. "How's your shoulder?"

I tried to shrug but I can't really move my right shoulder. "Numb, but I'll survive."

Carl looks through the binoculars again after nodding his head, and when he pulls back, his brows were furrowed.

"What?" I asked.

"Look over there." He points to the lining of the woods and I grabbed the binoculars from his hands, looking through it and saw a walker coming out from the woods.

I can see a figure behind the walker but couldn't really make out who it is. "There's someone behind it."

"Psst!" Carl calls to Maggie, who looks at us. "Something weird out there."

"Andrea." She whisper-yells to us. "Get your dad and the others."

I drop the binoculars to the ground and ran back inside with Carl. Once we were there, Carl immediately tells his dad and the others about Andrea. They grab their guns, before they head out of the cellblock. Carl and I came back to where we are earlier, only this time, we're armed with rifles.