Chapter 57

Sam was pacing outside the room nervously.

What I have done?

I wanted to confess my feelings to her by taking her on a date.

But now I just shouted out my feelings on her face.

Now I will not be able to even look at her also.

And God! She fainted.

I hope she is alright.

He stopped in his place when he saw doctor coming out of the room.

" Doctor, how is she? What happened to her?" Sam asked in panic.

" What did you do?" Doctor asked him.

" What? I didn't do anything." Sam said looking away.

" No, something had happened which either caused her shock or stress because she fainted." Doctor said sternly while Sam stayed silent.

" You should tell me the truth. What happened?" Doctor asked calmly this time.

Sameer chuckled nervously.

" We were just talking and she started asking about my feelings. I tried to dodge it and told her to rest but she didn't listen." Sam said biting his lip.

" So?" Doctor raised his brows.

" So, I confessed that I love her and......" Sam trailed off.

" And? " Doctor prompted.

" And she fainted." Sam said gulping.

Sam looked at the Doctor who is biting his lip hardly.

" What?" Sam asked confused.

The doctor couldn't control himself anymore and started laughing. Sam looked at him confused at first but then got angry when he realized that he was laughing at him.

" There is nothing funny in this." Sam said annoyed at his laughing.

" It is..... " Doctor said and cleared his throat.

" It is funny! You confessed your love and she fainted. Look how funny it is." Doctor said and laughed again.

Sameer glared at him hardly.

" Ok ok..... I think it must have come as a shock to her but again it was already clear that you love her. I don't know why she fainted then. Maybe because she was too stressed about thinking about all these things. " Doctor tried to reason for her fainting.

Sameer huffed and held his head in his hands frustratingly.

" Hey! Relax. She is okay now, you can go inside." Doctor said to him.

" NO!..... I mean I will wait here only outside." Sam said.

" When I said to wait outside, you wanted to go inside. And now when I am saying to go inside, you wanted to wait outside. Arghhhh..... Youngsters these days..... " Doctor grumbled and went away from there.

Sameer looked through the glass door and saw her sleeping figure. He sighed in relief and sat on a chair outside. Now, only one thought had stuck in his mind.

How to face her?

******

Piyu blinked her eyes and looked around to see an empty room. She frowned and wondered where did Sam go. And then all the memories came rushed back.

Her eyes widened when she realized what had happened. She started to smile giddily thinking about Sameer's words.

Sammy loves me!