Chapter 24

Mild explicit content ahead! For those who are uncomfortable reading explicit content, I advise you to skip to the three asterisks (stars). 

Chapter Twenty Four - Resisting Temptation

I wake up this morning to the feel of Asher's lips on my body, heating me up in an instant. The blanket has been pushed to the end of the bed and I realize that I'm only in my bra and panties. My skin tingles deliciously as he places an open-mouthed kiss on my rib cage, nipping harshly at the swell of my breast. My breathless moan captures his attention which makes him look up and smile at me devilishly.

"Morning, love."

"G-Good morning." I stammer, flushing in embarrassment.

He chuckles huskily, pushing up so that his face hovers above mine. Twirling a strand of my brown locks around his finger, he leans down making me turn my face to the side quickly. Mumbling about how I haven't brushed my teeth yet, he chooses to ignore me and grips my chin to make me face him again. His eyes are wild with lust before they close and his lips come crashing down on mine.

I fight for air as he kisses me hungrily, pulling my legs up so that they're wrapped around his waist. His tongue dances with mine and I whimper loudly when his hardened bulge covered by his thin boxers grinds against my wet panties. I feel him smile against my lips when he realizes that I'm already soaking wet. That only makes him grind faster and harder against my weeping core.

"A-Ash...please!" I gasp when he nips at my throat before licking the valley of my breasts.

"Let me make you feel good, baby." He hums, sitting up between my legs and spreading them wide.

"Oh!" I breathe when his finger traces my wet slit through my panties, his thumb teasing the waistband.

I watch with half opened eyes as he rips my panties off, his head disappearing between my legs. And just like he promised, he makes me feel very good. In minutes, I'm a mess underneath him, my hips bucking wildly as I ride his face. Gasps and moans escape me, his fingers finding my bra and taking it off.

Ordering me to touch myself, I bite my lip and do as he says. My cheeks feel like they're on fire as he watches me from below, his fingers moving in and out quickly. I flush when I hear my juices, crying out when his tongue plays with my swollen bud. I pull hard on my stiff peaks, my back arching when he makes me orgasm. Screaming his name as I ride off my high, I beg him to stop when his tongue dips into my core.

He only chuckles in response, lapping up my juices before proceeding to make me orgasm another two times. I can barely keep up with him, thankful when he stops after the third round. Laying there panting, I curl up to him when he settles in beside me. He covers me with the blanket as I nuzzle my cheek against his chest with a tired yet satisfied sigh.

"You're so naughty." I mumble sleepily, feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

"And you're too tempting for your own good." He chuckles, hooking my leg around his waist. "Sleep, dragostea mea. We've still got time." (My love)

"Love you." I sigh before slipping into a dreamless sleep.

***

It's now three o'clock and I've just returned from a cake tasting with Asher, who left as soon as he heard the word flower arrangements. He wants me to have my dream wedding with an unlimited budget, only there when deciding on the important details such as the cake, the venue, etcetera. We have chosen one of the bigger beaches in the kingdom to have as our wedding venue and I'm excited to see how it turns out. Asher and I found an amazing wedding planner who is going to take care of everything for us. Marissa updates us regularly and adapts to any changes we tell her of.