Chapter 25

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 25. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand. ***

Chapter Twenty Five - Wedding Bells

It's been a hectic morning but the moment has finally arrived. In a short while, I will be Mrs. Ayla Antonov and the Queen of the Vampire Kingdom.

Calling everyone in, I smooth my hands over my dress. I immediately fell in love with it the day I tried it on in the boutique. My shoulders, a bit of my chest and the upper half of my back is all sheer with white buttons lining my spine until it flows into the skirt material. The skirt is very generous with large lace detailing of intricately embroidered flowers and leaves. The same embroidery covers the sheer material on my arms, stopping just shy of my shoulders so that they remain exposed. On the front, it has a sweetheart neckline and it's designed in a way that the embroidery covers my chest area with some of the leaf detailing touching my collarbones.

I'm wearing white heels underneath with makeup that makes it seem like it's minimal, my hair in an elegant up-do with messy strands framing my face. I feel like a princess and I can't wait to see Asher's reaction.

I blush fiercely at the thought of our wedding night tonight. We will finally become one and he will claim me as his. I'm relieved that Ivan and I can only feel each other's negative emotions should we ever be in trouble or need to be found. I would die of embarrassment if our bond allowed us to feel every emotion!

Sage, mom, Grace and aunt Luna all tear up when they see me, giving me hugs and warning me not to ruin my makeup when I tear up slightly. When it's time to go, dad comes in and immediately cries a little which makes me hug him tightly. We have a daughter and father moment in the dressing room before I loop my arm through his and he brings me out.

"I love you, princess. I'll always be here for you." He murmurs, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Thanks, dad. I love you too." I push up to kiss his cheek as I pick up my bouquet. "Don't let me fall."

"I've got you, little one. I always have." He smiles, patting my hand reassuringly.

We make our way towards the archway, pink and white hydrangeas positioned in it with green leaves. There's brown chairs for our guests with pink ribbons tied to the back, a tall wooden structure in the middle with white fabric tied to the corners, flowing in the wind. The same flowers in the archway are used to decorate it with a rug and a podium for Dimitri who will be officiating our marriage. Both Asher and I were quite surprised when he offered.

Asher had picked a simple bouquet of amaryllis flowers for me to carry, which I thought were so pretty when I first laid eyes on them. His groomsmen are Vito and Corbin. His best man is Fabian and they all have calla lilies pinned to their navy-blue suits. My bridesmaids are Astra and Sasha, who I've become very close with. My maid of honor is Sage and they are dressed in off the shoulder, baby blue gowns.

Valentina and Misha walk ahead of us, scattering yellow and pink flower petals on the white sand for me to walk on. I look up and my breath hitches when I see Asher standing there waiting for me, his brown eyes alight with happiness and love. I smile back at him, unable to keep my eyes off him. He looks extremely handsome in his suit, his scent mixed in with the salt of the ocean a heavenly combination.