Mas Adelante - Chapter Ten

"L-Lola." Ruby moaned as she untied the draw strings of his sweatpants with her teeth, her tongue running over the skin of his lower hip.

He bucked his hips forward but softly pushed her head away, "s-stop, stop!" He stood, "no."

She furrowed her eyebrows, letting out a confused chuckle. "No?"

He shook his head, fixing his hair.

"Um." She pulled her shirt down. "Okay?"

"Listen, Lola."

She tilted her head, utterly confused.

"My talk with Spooky didn't go all that well. I don't feel comfortable doing this and not telling you the truth."

"What are you talking about?

Ruby sighed, looking down at his sweatpants. He was taking one for the team. "Maybe you should sit."

"No, I'll stand. What happened?"

"I uh..."

They both jumped when someone knocked on his bedroom door, beginning to panic when Cesar spoke. "Compa you in there?"

They looked at each other, their eyes wide. It would've been easier to lie to him and say they were just having a conversation if ruby wasn't so aroused

He looked down at himself before panicking silently. "I'm dead, I'm dead. I'm gonna die, Oscar's gonna kill me."'

Lola chuckled, walking toward the closet and shutting the door, "put jeans on." She whispered, sinking back into the cloths.

"Uh.." he cleared his throat, "yeah give me a second Cesar."

"Alright." He mumbled, leaning against the door.

He picked up a pair of jeans from the floor, sliding them up his legs as he walked towards his bedroom door, unlocking it and pulling it open.

"Hey." He swallowed, buttoning the jeans.

Cesar chuckled softly, "everything okay compa? I heard another voice."

He nodded, "I was watching porn."

"Oh." Cesar stepped in, shutting the door behind him. "I just wanted to come by and speak to you about what you said to Spooky."

Ruby's heart jumped out of his chest, Lola was going to kill him.

She began to listen, smiling softly.

"Which part?"

"Her fost—"

Ruby covered Cesar's mouth, and Lola's face fell, Ruby was so dead.

"Can we talk about this later?"

Cesar shook his head, pushing his hand away, "dude this is serious, my brothers pissed and he's blaming me."

Ruby huffed, what could he possibly do to get himself out of this situation?

"It was always his intention to get her back, but I.." he scratched his arm, "I made him wait."

Ruby shook his head, "I don't understand."

"I was suppose to be the one to go, but I begged him not to send me away and I helped him come up with a plan for getting Lola back once she was gone and today he snapped on me—"

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. "Hold on."

"911- pimp lane, pick me up please."

"Pimp lane?" He muttered, standing up.

He began to type quickly, "I'll tell Oscar right now, on my way."

"Everything okay?" Ruby stood, following him, he was scared that if he would have to confront Lola.

"Yeah, Lolita nine-one-one'd at pimp lane, she needs me to pick her up. We'll continue this conversation later."

Ruby nodded and Cesar walked out.

He prayed as he shut the door, and when he turned around Lola was already standing behind him with her arms crossed.

"I'm hoping I heard wrong so.. speak." She sat on the bed, crossing her legs.

"What did Spooky tell you?"

She shrugged, "that you wanted to be my chambelan for my quince."

He raised his eyebrows. "You're having a quince?"

She squinted her eyes, "yeah, but you already knew that, didn't you?"

"I mean, yeah." He chuckled nervously, tugging on the collar of his shirt, "is it hot in here?"

"Alright spill." She said, "now."

"I accidentally told Oscar about your foster dad." He blurted, covering his mouth soon after.

Her jaw dropped, her skin crawling with anger as it bubbled from her feet to her head. "Are you joking?"

He shook his head softly, "I'm sorry but I was worried about you."

She stood up, laughing angrily. "Worried about me?"

"I thought that was the reason you started running away and acting up, I thought your brother should know."

"I'm not acting up!" She yelled.

"Please keep your voice down, my moms asleep in the other room."

"Fuck you." She spat, shoving him back and walking around him, out of his room and through the front door.

She pulled out her phone, dialing the first number she saw.

"Baby!" He exclaimed a laugh lacing his voice.

"Hey Angelo, are you home?"

"Yes ma'am, why what's up?"

She began to walk in his direction, "lets have some fun, I'm almost there."

He groaned, as if he got up out of bed. "Alright baby, what you got in mind?"

She smirked, "lets go mess with some Prophet$."

"I like the way you think. I'll be out in a sec."

She hung up, crossing her arms. They're gonna wish they never crossed her.

She shrugged, their mistake.